Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    He was one of the focus characters in that "Little Things" short stories from one of the tie-ins that was republished in the RYV mini trade. (In fact, the original version ended with a caption telling readers that the character would be returning for another story in the near-future.) Better example would be the movie Spiders who are described in that story but are never actually seen.

(FIY, even Spider-Verse never had every since Spider-Man ever created. Even if we assume that the ones just described counted (although I am positive that the comic is not canon to the Sam Raimi or Mark Webb movies), Ultimate Peter Parker and the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon Spidey did not appear. The "every Spider-Man" is just marketing hyperbole to show that a wide cross-section of the franchise is being represented and should be taken as such for Spider-Geddon was well.
    To be fair, Ultimate Peter was dead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Renew Your Vows Mary Jane and Tsum Tsum Spider-Man are confirmed to appear in Spider-Geddon#1

Also confirmed is "Spider-Girls" starring Mayday Parker from the MC2 Universe, Anya Corazon from the Marvel Universe, and Annie Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Renew Your Vows Mary Jane and Tsum Tsum Spider-Man are confirmed to appear in Spider-Geddon#1

Also confirmed is "Spider-Girls" starring Mayday Parker from the MC2 Universe, Anya Corazon from the Marvel Universe, and Annie Parker
    Nice! I am definitely gonna be looking forward to that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Nick Lowe closed out the panel hinting Ultimate Universe Peter will appear as well.

RYV MJ and Annie confirmed, but what of Peter? I've a feeling he's a goner.

Wait a sec... wouldn't Peter's death depower Spinneret as well? She uses a Regent-tech suit that leeches off his powers and doesn't actually have her own. If Peter dies, MJ is doomed as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wait a sec... wouldn't Peter's death depower Spinneret as well? She uses a Regent-tech suit that leeches off his powers and doesn't actually have her own. If Peter dies, MJ is doomed as well.
    Good point...maybe he's just captured...

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Could be that in some kind of heroic sacrifice, Peter rewires the Regent-tech suit to permanently siphon his abilities into Mary Jane so that she can at least protect herself and Annie, though I really, really wouldn't want to see done to the RYV Parker family what was done to the MC2 Parkers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could be that in some kind of heroic sacrifice, Peter rewires the Regent-tech suit to permanently siphon his abilities into Mary Jane so that she can at least protect herself and Annie, though I really, really wouldn't want to see done to the RYV Parker family what was done to the MC2 Parkers.
    Mayday could also have a "redemption" arc in Spider-Girls, as she could ensure what happened to her family doesn't happen to Annie.

Mayday could also have a "redemption" arc in Spider-Girls, as she could ensure what happened to her family doesn't happen to Annie.
    That would be great, if it were to happen that way.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

That would be so much better. I seriously don't understand why they decided to kill off Peter in the Spider-Girl universe. That was just a jerk move.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

That's cool, Christopher Priest is writing a tie in series. https://www.newsarama.com/40962-chri...der-force.html

Is Spider-Kid Ultimate Peter? He has the hair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That would be so much better. I seriously don't understand why they decided to kill off Peter in the Spider-Girl universe. That was just a jerk move.
    So bad that DeFalco had to step in and hint the MC2 that was affected wasn't the one he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    That's cool, Christopher Priest is writing a tie in series. https://www.newsarama.com/40962-chri...der-force.html

I was kinda think it may be AU Gerry Drew.... you're probably more right.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    For drama! For pathos! For . . . yeah, you're right, it was B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post

Definitely gonna be looking forward to this. Priest has a real talent for anti-heroes and moral complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I was kinda think it may be AU Gerry Drew.... you're probably more right.
    Maybe, but it'd still be nice to see a (mostly) grown-up Gerry Drew as one of the Spiders in Spidergeddon.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I kinda feel like they will or at least take him out for a while cause the Og Peter isnt that much different as him. Unless they decide to give RYV Peter a new costume during the mini series if he is save or not. But I hope he doesnt died