Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I'm hoping that Betty Brant Spider-Girl shows up again. (according to her wiki despite being attack by Verna in Spiderverse she later recovered and was seen wearing a different costume)

Hope to see Spider-Girl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm more interested in Mayday and RYV!MJ meeting, to be honest.
    Hell yes! I also think Spider-Mom meeting Spider-Gwen will be a sweet and poignant moment.

But I'm here still waitin for main universe MJ meeting any of these ladies.

include the 1960s cartoon spider-man at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Hell yes! I also think Spider-Mom meeting Spider-Gwen will be a sweet and poignant moment.
    I think we're due seeing at least one version of Mary Jane have a meaningful reaction to meeting Spider-Gwen.
    That would require a level of investment and importance to Mary Jane in the Spider-Books that I don't foresee happening anytime soon .

...That would require a level of investment and importance to Mary Jane in the Spider-Books that I don't foresee happening anytime soon .
    Nor do I, sadly.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I really wanna see Gwen's reaction to Spinneret, I feel like despite all the dimension hopping craziness she's gone through, she'd still find a Spider MJ to be really crazy.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Dang it where's Jessica Drew? Also Superior Spider-Man again? I'd rather not..

Astonishing Member

Happy to see that Spider-Man 2099 and Spider-Man Noir will be apearing in Spidergeddon.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I really wanna see Gwen's reaction to Spinneret, I feel like despite all the dimension hopping craziness she's gone through, she'd still find a Spider MJ to be really crazy.
    Earth-65 Gwen meeting Spinneret would be interesting by virtue of getting to compare a relatively more traditional version of Mary Jane to Em Jay .

And I guess it also goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    include the 1960s cartoon spider-man at all costs.
    They should include the 1979 Cartoon Spider-Woman while their at it :P because that would be kinda funny.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Earth-65 Gwen meeting Spinneret would be interesting by virtue of getting to compare a relatively more traditional version of Mary Jane to Em Jay .

And I guess it also goes both ways.
    I'm hoping for the two to meet as well and have a sweet and poignant or hilarious exchange.

The two meet. Gwen is first to catch that Spinneret is a alternate MJ (or as she is use to Em Jay). Her being a superhero doesn't shock her as at this point in time she is Multiverse experienced (thanks to Spider-Verse, Web Warriors, and events from Spider-Woman and her adventure with Miles) to expect meeting superhero versions of her friends. What takes her for a shock however is seeing Em Jay a MOM!

Spider-Gwen: Em Jay a responsible above and beyond mother!? Wow. Travel the multiverse thinking you seen it all and nothing shocks you anymore but somehow the Multiverse still does.
    Spinneret: Based on your reaction it sounds like I never got out of my 'party girl' lifestyle yet. To be honest I didn't change till I lost a dear friend of mine and understood the party eventually ends. Say...you sound familiar...
    Spider-Gwen: ('Lost a friend.' 3 guesses WHO based on experience and how she is going to reacted if I take off my mask. Don't want to go through that whole 'Oh my god Gwen?!/trying to protect me' thing for the 100th time. I should make it a 'take a shot' game based how often this happens) (talks in a deeper voice) "Uhm. I'm sure you don't know me."

MJ still discovers much to Gwen's annoyance. Gwen: "Hearing about 'your' death the first time is unsettling. The 100th is annoying. You still feel bad for the others and understand why they are reacting (I reacted similarly to Peter the first time) but in your mind you start to think about how the multiverse lacked imagination. Seriously the only one with worse luck is poor 'Uncle Ben'"

Doing battle MJ does the 'soccer mom arm save' to Gwen instinctively. Gwen looks at MJ with a 'seriously?' look but MJ reacts that she didn't do that because she's 'Gwen' but because she's 'a Mom' and it just happens as a mom.

Inspired in issue one of Web Warriors when Mayday responds how weird that one of her best friends is a teen alternate superhero of one of 'dad's dead past girlfriend' that Gwen responds while stuffing her face with a arms up I don't know smile. Gwen befriends Annie and Mayday, Gwen, and Annie are talking and bonding as MJ watches thinking the same thing about the strange yet so wonderful vision before her.

Gwen gives tickets to MJ to a 'The MAry Janes' rock show. She tells MJ that Em Jay and her band now know about her secret other life and now Gwen wants to have a camera ready just to see the look on Em Jay's face when seeing 'MJ'.
    Last edited by AngelJD; 06-09-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Do we know if Annie is going to be a kid in this? Or will we see teen Annie?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    I'm hoping for the two to meet as well and have a sweet and poignant or hilarious exchange.

The two meet. Gwen is first to catch that Spinneret is a alternate MJ (or as she is use to Em Jay). Her being a superhero doesn't shock her as at this point in time she is Multiverse experienced (thanks to Spider-Verse, Web Warriors, and events from Spider-Woman and her adventure with Miles) to expect meeting superhero versions of her friends. What takes her for a shock however is seeing Em Jay a MOM!

Spider-Gwen: Em Jay a responsible above and beyond mother!? Wow. Travel the multiverse thinking you seen it all and nothing shocks you anymore but somehow the Multiverse still does.
    Spinneret: Based on your reaction it sounds like I never got out of my 'party girl' lifestyle yet. To be honest I didn't change till I lost a dear friend of mine and understood the party eventually ends. Say...you sound familiar...
    Spider-Gwen: ('Lost a friend.' 3 guesses WHO based on experience and how she is going to reacted if I take off my mask. Don't want to go through that whole 'Oh my god Gwen?!/trying to protect me' thing for the 100th time. I should make it a 'take a shot' game based how often this happens) (talks in a deeper voice) "Uhm. I'm sure you don't know me."

MJ still discovers much to Gwen's annoyance. Gwen: "Hearing about 'your' death the first time is unsettling. The 100th is annoying. You still feel bad for the others and understand why they are reacting (I reacted similarly to Peter the first time) but in your mind you start to think about how the multiverse lacked imagination. Seriously the only one with worse luck is poor 'Uncle Ben'"

Doing battle MJ does the 'soccer mom arm save' to Gwen instinctively. Gwen looks at MJ with a 'seriously?' look but MJ reacts that she didn't do that because she's 'Gwen' but because she's 'a Mom' and it just happens as a mom.

Inspired in issue one of Web Warriors when Mayday responds how weird that one of her best friends is a teen alternate superhero of one of 'dad's dead past girlfriend' that Gwen responds while stuffing her face with a arms up I don't know smile. Gwen befriends Annie and Mayday, Gwen, and Annie are talking and bonding as MJ watches thinking the same thing about the strange yet so wonderful vision before her.

Gwen gives tickets to MJ to a 'The MAry Janes' rock show. She tells MJ that Em Jay and her band now know about her secret other life and now Gwen wants to have a camera ready just to see the look on Em Jay's face when seeing 'MJ'.
    Haha LOVE all of this. Too bad seeing it play out in the actual book is slight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Do we know if Annie is going to be a kid in this? Or will we see teen Annie?
    The biggest surprise to me (more so than the inclusion of Spinneret) is having Mayday there instead of Annie. Is Mayday being there the reason Annie is benched as they don't want to return to her being a little child again and having two Peter/MJ teen daughters is redundant?

The biggest surprise to me (more so than the inclusion of Spinneret) is having Mayday there instead of Annie. Is Mayday being there the reason Annie is benched as they don't want to return to her being a little child again and having two Peter/MJ teen daughters is redundant?
    I'm curious about the mechanics of some of this. Will this be a different MJ/Spinneret who has natural spider powers? They wouldn't have to worry about things like her wearing Regent tech and siphoning off her Peter's powers, wouldn't have to worry about Annie at all, and wouldn't have to worry about trying to match the timeline of the RYV ongoing.