Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Do we know if Annie is going to be a kid in this? Or will we see teen Annie?
    I'm wondering that myself, RYV MJ would probably be one of the older Spider-Characters on this roster if this takes place after the time jump, I'd rather Mayday look after a "little" sister than someone the same age as her in teen Annie...it'd give her more motivation to ensure what happened to her father does not happen to someone more innocent in kid Annie

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    Gwen gives tickets to MJ to a 'The Mary Janes' rock show. She tells MJ that Em Jay and her band now know about her secret other life and now Gwen wants to have a camera ready just to see the look on Em Jay's face when seeing 'MJ'.
    The PUBLIC know Gwen's secret now, so the Mary Janes, or at least Gwen's membership in the band, is probably done.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Place your bets on who will die this time! At long as it's not another bloodbath i'll be fine with it. Wonder if the homecoming spidey and japan spidey will be in it. Maybe crossoververse spidey who hangs with superman and optimus prime or megamorphs spidey and his giant transforming robot!

I hate they keep forgeting about Julia Carpenter!

BANNED

I hope RYV ladies or just one representative plays a total back seat to Miles and Gwen, I don't know, I just don't see Annie and MJ as fun and as dynamic as Peter or other Spiders because their satellite characters around Peter in their own books.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The PUBLIC know Gwen's secret now, so the Mary Janes, or at least Gwen's membership in the band, is probably done.
    Gwen's time as a drummer in the band is highly likely done no doubt. However not their friendship. Gwen turned to her friends to help her take down Matt once and for all in the latest issue and they clearly show their friendship hasn't ended. It just got stronger.
    This in real life if you have connections in the band you can still get 'comp tickets' sometimes.

I think Earth-65 Betty based on her personality would so assist Gwen in getting tickets for a alternate MJ just to set up a prank and a look of shock she'll want pictures of (and Earth-65 Betty would probably want to meet a superhero version of herself if still in existence somewhere). Gwen phones Betty and Betty orders and picks up the 'guest comp tickets' and gives them to MJ.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    their satellite characters around Peter in their own books.
    Actually, Peter's more or less the satellite character around them in those books

I would love to see some Peters who kept their Identity Crisis outfits

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I would love to see some Peters who kept their Identity Crisis outfits
    That would trip Ben up seeing as he's been dealing with the Slingers lately

Fantastic Member

One of the missed opportunities about Spider-verse is we could had more from Spider-Gwen POV thoughts like

Spider-Gwen: "Wait most of the Spiderman's are Peter Parker?"

Old Man Spiderman: "yeah pretty much, not me though."

Spider-Gwen: "I talked to a few of them, they seem... sane and happy."

Old Man Spiderman: "They have their ups and downs with the latter. Luckily enough the former isn't as fluid."

Spider-Gwen: "Most won't look me in the eye though, I guessing those ones ask me out at one point, my other selves said no and these ones just took it better?"

Old Man Spiderman: "Not exactly (chuckles) you see in most worlds Gwen Stacy is Peter Paker first girlfriend, when together other versions of you and Peter usually are a couple for a few years."

Spider-Gwen: "..."

Old Man Spiderman: "You see that Peter on the left? He's from Earth 7736, you're his wife there, I'm not sure but I think they have two kids."

Old Man Spiderman: Though it rarely gets to that point. Mostly due to one of two things."

Spider-Gwen: "Such as?"

Old Man Spiderman: "The first is a woman by the name of Mary Jane Waston."
    Spider-Gwen: "The leader of my music band?"

Old Man Spiderman: "She's a model in most worlds actually."

Spider-Gwen: "...Of course she is."

Old Man Spiderman: "You talk to most of the Spidermans here their either going to say Mary Jane is his girlfriend or wife... Mostly wife."

Spider-Gwen: "And the second thing?"

Old Man Spiderman: "The second is why most won't look you in the eye... Your dead in those worlds and most of the Parkers blame themselves for it."

Old Man Spiderman: "Yeah what could have been."

I also hope that Spider-Man Reign will show up... For the explanation of how his Mary Jane died and everybody reactions to that alone.
    Last edited by brer rabbit; 06-10-2018 at 06:27 PM.

I actually think Gwen being dead in at least 616 has been address. It was a conversation between her and Jessica Drew in Spider-Gwen #3
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I actually think Gwen being dead in at least 616 has been address. It was a conversation between her and Jessica Drew in Spider-Gwen #3
    Yep, that was a good issue, and Spider-Verse did have it addressed between 616 Peter and Spider-Gwen as well, with the two of them vowing to watch each other's backs, even if The Clone Conspiracy made a bit of a rift between them at the end with a traumatized and grieving 616 Peter seemingly rejecting Spider-Gwen. Hopefully Spidergeddon has them patch that up.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If anything I think we're due seeing Earth-65 Gwen meet other people who actually knew the original Gwen Stacy, at least in some form.

Which me might see more of if she ends up making the jump to 616.

I don't expect this story to do much between Gwen and Peter then we've seen in the past.

Considering this is Gage, I could easily see him picking up on some plot points that started in Slott's run, the biggest one is probably Peter and Ben reconnecting after Clone Conspiracy, but I'm also with the others in hoping we get a resolution to Peter and Gwen's rift from the end of CC.

Gwen and Miles seeing each other for the first time in Sitting In A Tree will also be cool, although I don't expect much regarding a development in their relationship other than just a mention it happened.

Also interested to see what will be going on with Miguel, given how his series ended off. I remember seeing his girlfriend had a cameo in ASM #800, and maybe with Spidergeddon opening more portals maybe he'll want to use the opportunity for a way back?