Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

But . . . does anybody know if The Question (whichever version it may be?) is still suppose to be returning in Action Comics #1005 or some other issue?

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    "The plastic tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."
    “There was a magic bullet. It was forged by Illuminati mystics to prevent us from learning the truth!”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Hah! That's gold.

If there's one group that his ripe for and deserving of parody it's conspiracy nuts. I haven't seen that version of vic but if he drops lines like that he needs to be in the comics immediately.
    He may have been a fountain of funny one-liners, but he was also barely an actual character you can tell stories with.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    He may have been a fountain of funny one-liners, but he was also barely an actual character you can tell stories with.
    I think you could probably combine the Funny Conspiracy Nut and Investigative Reporter, Martial Artist Question, however I think the DCAU did a Good Job telling stories with the Conspiracy Nut

I'm excited to see the Question again and curious about Bendis's take. I'm hoping he becomes a recurring guest-star and Bendis gives him and Supes a distinct dynamic.

I wouldnt mind if Vic and Helena get together. I was a fan of that pairing in the show.

Him being a crusading reporter not afraid to find the truth, regardless of moral compromise, red tape or implausibility is a good place to start.

If you wanted to give him more lore, maybe you can connect him to the Mask clan introduced in Lemire's run on Green Arrow? They are a secret group that the others don't know about which sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    In all fairness, so were most of the characters on that show since that was such a massive team. I loved him on the show though and all credit to Jeffrey Combs for how he delivered those lines. It was 93% of what made him so good.

I imagine if he were reintroduced in the comics, he'd have more nuance to him, even if Bendis takes the Mulder route. But then again, if he's a guest-star there might not be such a need to flesh him out.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 09-13-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But . . . does anybody know if The Question (whichever version it may be?) is still suppose to be returning in Action Comics #1005 or some other issue?
    I'm still hoping somebody has the answer to this question . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm still hoping somebody has the answer to this question . . .
    He stated that Q was being introduced very early in his run because of how many people want him to use the character in an interview last month about Action, but hasnt given an exact issue since since stating #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    He stated that Q was being introduced very early in his run because of how many people want him to use the character in an interview last month about Action, but hasn't given an exact issue since stating #1005
    So in other words . . . who knows?

Confirmed: Vic Sage is Back, Action #1005, Quote Taken from his Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Michael Bendis View Post
    Everyone was so amazing about action comics 1003 yesterday, I feel compelled to share this sneak preview of action comics 1005. Yeah, that’s the question by Ryan sook #thequestion…
    D6E0AE42-27B4-4128-9706-1E69BB4CA685.jpg
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Not that I'm not thrilled to see Vic make a comeback, but I hope Sook doesn't take his ears away. Looks weird when the artist has the mask wrap around his ears and/or hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Confirmed: Vic Sage is Back, Action #1005, Quote Taken from his Twitter

D6E0AE42-27B4-4128-9706-1E69BB4CA685.jpg
    that looks great.

https://www.newsarama.com/42830-bend...-and-more.html

confirmation on the Question's debut in #1005.

Astonishing Member

And it doesn't sound like just a one-off, either!

"Nrama: Is he [The Question] bringing something new? Or is he attached to something that’s already going on in the comic book?

Bendis: He’s been working an angle on what’s going on with the invisible mob, on a street level.

It’s kind of a slow burn, what’s been going on with The Question and how it’s going to connect to a bigger story coming next summer.

But now The Question is in the book. And we’re going to slowly unveil what they know that Clark doesn’t."

God Bless Bendis.

So, am I going to end up buying a comic for a few pages here and there of The Question?? ... hmm..... I might....