Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Disney owns Marvel and Fox, why is Axis’ stupid retcon not undone yet?

It’s X-tremely insulting to our intelligence that they’re ignoring everything! Re: Quicksilver’s current LS

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Disney doesn't own Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Disney doesn't own Fox.
    Not at present, no.

A year from now? Only time will tell....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    It’s X-tremely insulting to our intelligence that they’re ignoring everything! Re: Quicksilver’s current LS
    Welcome by the way.

But yeah, where have you been? Disney still has the Comcast gnat buzzing around the Fox meal and may yet ruin the whole thing. Summer 2019 is the proposed finalization of that if the Fox shareholders don't overrule the Murdoch decision to sell to Disney.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

we will have better knowledge of where this will go when fox shareholders vote in july.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we will have better knowledge of where this will go when fox shareholders vote in july.
    mmm I'd like to think that would be a conclusion and hopefully a delicious one... but what happens when Comcast just ups their bid again? Another shareholder vote? At what point will they just leave it alone?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    mmm I'd like to think that would be a conclusion and hopefully a delicious one... but what happens when Comcast just ups their bid again? Another shareholder vote? At what point will they just leave it alone?
    I think the stakeholder vote will put the nail in the coffin whichever way fox decides to go. but this is something we wont know until july. almost there.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    Disney doesn't involve itself with small stuff like what happens in the comics and whether or not Quicksilver is a Mutant.
    It's a Marvel thing, not a Disney thing.

And Rupert Murdoch still owns Fox.

BANNED

Also, Marvel went out of their way to publish a book that very clearly distanced the twins from Magneto. They're now children of the previous Scarlet Witch and maybe that speedster Eternal (Makkari, I think)

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Also, Marvel went out of their way to publish a book that very clearly distanced the twins from Magneto. They're now children of the previous Scarlet Witch and maybe that speedster Eternal (Makkari, I think)
    why... what?? when happen that? I know about of Natalya but the other not :/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SSminos View Post
    why... what?? when happen that? I know about of Natalya but the other not :/
    I don't remember the exact context, but Natalya mentions him so out of the blue that I've seen people here and there that think that's a clue and he's the twins' dad. But we might know if it's true or not eventually, especially if the Eternals movie happens.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I doubt it, “Natalya” , as a ghost , expressly states that she was murdered by her babydaddy and Makkari is the most heroic of the Eternals , being a special project of the Dreaming Celestial himself (their deposed Leader) , as per Neil Gailan’s LS...

JMO but Quicksilver got more out of being Magneto's son while I sometimes prefer Wanda's relationship to WWII hero Whizzer Robert Frank when she thought he was her dad.

Robinson probably didn't reveal who Wanda's father was so that later when editorial decides they should be Magneto's children again, they could say Magneto and Natalya were a thing instead of just retconning his story.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Robinson probably didn't reveal who Wanda's father was so that later when editorial decides they should be Magneto's children again, they could say Magneto and Natalya were a thing instead of just retconning his story.

Also it wouldn’t be that hard to retcon Wanda’s spell result and the Natalya thing altogether if they wanted to go that route . It could easily be chalked up to Wanda being a reality warper indulging in some wish fulfillment.