Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Robinson probably didn't reveal who Wanda's father was so that later when editorial decides they should be Magneto's children again, they could say Magneto and Natalya were a thing instead of just retconning his story.
    And 616-“Natalya” as a Romani super-witch is IDENTICAL to Ultimate-Magda and they NEVER did reveal just what happened to 616-Magda after she gave birth to the twins and left them in the care of Bova...
    Last edited by JDC001; 06-09-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    It’s X-tremely insulting to our intelligence that they’re ignoring everything! Re: Quicksilver’s current LS
    -It will happen when the deal is done, completely done, almost certain isnt enough

-It will be a big thing with an event most likely, it's not something they will do casually in a random issue, that will take time

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Robinson probably didn't reveal who Wanda's father was so that later when editorial decides they should be Magneto's children again, they could say Magneto and Natalya were a thing instead of just retconning his story.
    Which is a smart move and shows foresight by giving wiggle room without screwing things up unlike what Bendis did with the adoption storyline in Iron Man. Given that he revealed the mother but had little emphasis on the father, they could have easily fixed that down the line but now it's a bit harder. Frankly, Marvel needs to just stay away from parental retcons. Unknown siblings, sure, since that doesn't screw with much but leave the parents alone.

It’s X-tremely insulting to our intelligence that they’re ignoring everything! Re: Quicksilver’s current LS
    I think a part of Wanda and Pietro fans should be happy that the two characters lost their connection with Magneto.

The Fox, Marvel and Disney issue is not yet 100% complete, but it would not be a surprise if they were Magneto's children again in a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    JMO but Quicksilver got more out of being Magneto's son while I sometimes prefer Wanda's relationship to WWII hero Whizzer Robert Frank when she thought he was her dad.
    lol I forgot about the Whizzer. It sounds more like a nickname for ones junk than a super hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Which is a smart move and shows foresight by giving wiggle room without screwing things up unlike what Bendis did with the adoption storyline in Iron Man. Given that he revealed the mother but had little emphasis on the father, they could have easily fixed that down the line but now it's a bit harder. Frankly, Marvel needs to just stay away from parental retcons. Unknown siblings, sure, since that doesn't screw with much but leave the parents alone.
    Father was revealed in Iron Man 599. He's an agent of Hydra called Jude.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yea but he barely had a presence when it came to anything of that story which makes it easy for them to retcon. All it takes is a drunk one night stand being written in and they could retcon Howard as the father.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

TBH, I'd rather those twins not be related to Our Lord Magneto. I was never a fan of the retcon that established it.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I have just decided it never happened to begin with now and embracing that "head canon" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That was already established, he was first revealed along with the mother in the International Iron Man series in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Also, Marvel went out of their way to publish a book that very clearly distanced the twins from Magneto. They're now children of the previous Scarlet Witch and maybe that speedster Eternal (Makkari, I think)
    Natalya Maximoff also said that she had associated with Ulysses Bloodstone. This might means that Wanda and Elsa Bloodstone are sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Natalya Maximoff also said that she had associated with Ulysses Bloodstone. This might means that Wanda and Elsa Bloodstone are sisters.
    ???
    in the solo this not happen

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    TBH, I'd rather those twins not be related to Our Lord Magneto. I was never a fan of the retcon that established it.
    Agreed. But, personally, I would like Max to have more than one kid. My vote is for Phantazia. Add some sibling rivalry into Lorna's world.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Ah, but it’s already established with the mainstream canon through the various comics and cartoons and movies that the Twins = Magneto. And you have to wonder just why did Stan and Jack design Magneto and Quicksilver or at least allow others to do so , to have an uncannily family resemblance to each other since they were introduced in 1963 eh?