Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default If Every Decision in Life was like THE DECISION !

Its hard to believe that 8 years ago we all sit and turned it to ESPN to watch Lebron "King" James make the biggest NBA decision of his career . Or any career in recent years. Anyhow Lebron would make the shocking decision to go to the Miami Heat and kick start a small run there at the NBA championship awhile. Before heading back to where it all began in Cleveland.

So I was sitting around thinking ...life is full of decisions every day and people usually post about what things they have decided on , on Facebook , message boards etc. So folks for now on I plan to do this. Anyhow from now on , I plan to do big announcements wherever i go and whatever I do. For instance...

Tomorrow I plan to make my announcement when I shop. Now normally folks will go to Wal-Mart and shop , maybe post they are there. But not SuperE.....I plan to shoot a video from now on with me at a desk and make it grand.

"Yes , well I have reached THE DECISION ....today I am taking my shopping skills to a whole new level. I am going to WAL-MART. Yes at Wal-Mart I plan to find all new bargains and what I can achieve. I believe my friends will be at Wal-Mart when I go at times as well. Its about finding the best bargains and Wal-Mart is the place to achieve that at."

I mean any person can make a trip to Wal-Mart , but why not Lebron it ? I mean this way you can least add the spectacle of it .

-

Its the same way when you and friends decide to go out to eat after a movie. One friend can recommend Macados. Another one can say , Applebees. But I would suddenly go grab my desk and sit down to film it.

'Well after some long thought I have made THE DECISION ....I am taking my talent for eating good seafood to RED LOBSTER. I feel that at Red Lobster I can be served a good bit of food and walk away happy. With my friends at Red Lobster we can work on eating some garlic biscuits and achieving a full meal."

And finally imagine going to the bathroom while traveling some where. Now usually people do this. But me I plan a special announcement as I'd pull over , get behind a desk and announce it to friends or family.

"Well I have reached a DECISION on this bathroom break. I am taking my bathroom talents and skills to Sheetz. They have a nice AC conditioned bathroom that is pretty clean. With my talents I hope to achieve a good bathroom visit there and the toilet paper is soft they supply."

So folks from now on...approach it as THE DECISION.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

I don’t know how shocking that was. ESPN was saying that the Heat was the most likely scenario the whole lead up time before the special. It was just more of watching a slow motion train wreck with Lebron breaking Cleveland heart.