Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Stormbreaker also overpowered the complete gauntlet blast is the thing
    Ah, fair point then. Given the nature of the infinity stones, I'm not sure the type of force exerted to deter Stormbreaker was the same as that used to pull down the moon. Some things don't just break apart the moment he clenches his fist.

Astonishing Member

He'd better hit her in the head as Thanos pointed out and not stop to talk. Standard blather and lack of tactical skill found in many genre fights.

With his "you should have gone for the head" experience in IW, I think Thor would try to go for the kill as efficiently as possible, and with his lightning able to destroy her blades and his actual flight power, I think Thor can outlast her. She has to dodge Stormbreaker, she sure as **** isn't stopping it, and he only has to get lucky once.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard