Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Valley girl wtf???
    He’s thinking of the Clueless X-Men universe, where they’re all in a high school straight out of a late 90s Alicia Silverstone film with cliques and flip phones.

I don't see Illyana being attracted to guys or girls and even if she was attracted to girls she deserves better than Kitty.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 09-30-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    I don't see Illyana being attracted to guys or girls and even if she was attracted to girls she deserves better than Kitty.
    Well I always felt that Rachel and Illyana should stop pining for Kitty and go out with each other. It would be an interesting development. Haha, the new love triangle of the X-Men can be Rachel, Illyana, and Kitty.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

It’s USUALLY not about who deserves each other, but about who excites the other. I ship Rayana specifically because they would probably frustrate and soothe each other in ways no one else can understand. None of this “body & soul” garbage. Just fire, ice, hormones, and perceptible internal wars.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did you guys really resurrect this thread cuz of a Kitty x Emma fan theory?

bruh.

I always thought vol. 1 Illyana like dudes. They kinda hinted she had a crush on Kurt and she always paired with Roberto against Dani and Sam.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well I always felt that Rachel and Illyana should stop pining for Kitty and go out with each other. It would be an interesting development. Haha, the new love triangle of the X-Men can be Rachel, Illyana, and Kitty.
    I've always thought that Rachel and Yana have more in common with each other than either do with Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I always thought vol. 1 Illyana like dudes. They kinda hinted she had a crush on Kurt and she always paired with Roberto against Dani and Sam.
    Yana's early depiction of attraction to men in vol.1 felt very performative to me because it seemed a bit hyperbolic. Of course, that could just be me seeing what I want to.

Did you guys really resurrect this thread cuz of a Kitty x Emma fan theory?

bruh.

In issue 14 she did say Roberto is cute and he knows it too but that doesn't mean anything. There is also that scene where she was okay with letting Amara die but when Roberto went to take her place Illyana jeopardized her plans to save him but that just means she likes Roberto more than Amara. I think the most evidence for her liking Roberto would be these 2 panels but I just see it as her having fun at his expense lol. While I prefer Illyana to be single and ace if she had to be in a relationship with someone than I would ship her with Roberto.

_20190930_102932.JPG _20190930_102718.JPG
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 09-30-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I've always thought that Rachel and Yana have more in common with each other than either do with Kitty.
    One more ticket sold for this cruise ship.

Yana's early depiction of attraction to men in vol.1 felt very performative to me because it seemed a bit hyperbolic. Of course, that could just be me seeing what I want to.
    I had a friend that was into boys and have had a crush into a teacher when she was 14/15. some years later she came out as lesbian.

I think Illyana has a lot common with Laura Kinney while I don't ship them together I think they would make a interesting team up. Yes, I think you are just seeing what you want to but so am I.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 09-30-2019 at 11:16 AM.

huh?

10char
    "Cable was right!"

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Seems like each reader is projecting something personal on this poor character lol.

The writers can do what they want with her (except Xmen Gold) and Id be a fan.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

huh?

10char
    The "yum" comments and claiming that she had a Playgirl magazine collection seemed, to me, to be her acting as she thinks a straight girl would and it felt a bit over the top or exaggerated.

The "yum" comments and claiming that she had a Playgirl magazine collection seemed, to me, to be her acting as she thinks a straight girl would and it felt a bit over the top or exaggerated.
    Well I guess?

Louise Simonson also wrote her so I guess that's how she was a teen
    "Cable was right!"

Seems more like a curious girl, like she want to see the male body. It is a exploration of sexuality