Default Overview of the X-books the past 5 years?

When Jean Grey was killed I gave up on the X-books. I started reading the books starring Jeen when the original 5 were brought to the current timeline, and now that Jean Grey is back again, I decided to start reading most of the X-books again. Since I have been away for a few years I decided to read all team books from Giant Size X-Men (1975) to today. (Cause why not? I have also read the solo books with characters I really like. (No Wolverine books for me ...)

Thanks to the X-Men Reading Order on comicsbackissues.com, and the Marvel Unlimited app, it has been quite a pleasurable experience. (I also read some summaries on Uncannyxmen.net when I just couldn’t get into a story.). There have been some really really good stories (Peter David!!!) and some really bad ones (I am looking at you, Chuck Austen).

The problem is that the reading order on comicsbackissues ends with the trial of Jean Grey, and then there are almost 5 more years of X-books. Is there an overview of the X-books the past 5 years somewhere? There are so many titles and it is hard to keep track of them all. (I will probably get to the trial of Jean Grey sometime next week.)
    I try to read all team books, including ”spin-offs” like New Mutants, X-Force and X-Factor, as well as most of the solo titles.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by johnnysv75; 06-10-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    When Jean Grey was killed I gave up on the X-books. I started reading the books starring Jeen when the original 5 were brought to the current timeline, and now that Jean Grey is back again, I decided to start reading most of the X-books again. Since I have been away for a few years I decided to read all team books from Giant Size X-Men (1975) to today. (Cause why not? I have also read the solo books with characters I really like. (No Wolverine books for me ...)

Thanks to the X-Men Reading Order on comicsbackissues.com, and the Marvel Unlimited app, it has been quite a pleasurable experience. (I also read some summaries on Uncannyxmen.net when I just couldn’t get into a story.). There have been some really really good stories (Peter David!!!) and some really bad ones (I am looking at you, Chuck Austen).

The problem is that the reading order on comicsbackissues ends with the trial of Jean Grey, and then there are almost 5 more years of X-books. Is there an overview of the X-books the past 5 years somewhere? There are so many titles and it is hard to keep track of them all. (I will probably get to the trial of Jean Grey sometime next week.)
    I try to read all team books, including ”spin-offs” like New Mutants, X-Force and X-Factor, as well as most of the solo titles.

Thanks in advance!
    Nice to see a fellow comicbackissues.com X-books binge reader

I think this reading order will have you covered from Avengers vs X-Men to Secret Wars 2015 - http://www.comicsbackissues.com/comi...order-all-new/
    I followed this and skipped the non X-titles that I wasn't interested in.

Spectacular Member

This is the list of X-titles post Secret Wars till now -

Extraordinary X-Men
    All-New X-Men
    Uncanny X-Men
    Old Man Logan
    All-New Wolverine starring Laura Kinney as Wolverine (my personal favorite book of this era)
    Uncanny Avengers (starring Rogue, I liked it a lot)
    Deadpool & Cable - Split Second mini
    Deadpool VS Gambit mini
    X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever mini
    Death of X
    Inhumans vs X-Men
    X-Men Prime
    X-Men Gold
    X-Men Blue
    Weapon X
    Jean Grey (another favorite of mine)
    Generation X
    Cable
    Iceman
    Astonishing X-Men
    Deadpool VS Old Man Logan mini
    Phoenix Resurrection - Return of Jean Grey
    Rogue & Gambit mini (very good, especially for fans of the pairing)
    Legion mini (it is alright if you assume that it is set before Si Spurrier's X-Men Legacy starring Legion)
    X-Men Red (very good so far)
    New Mutants Dead Souls mini
    Domino (mini or ongoing, not sure)
    Hunt for Wolverine (one shot + 4 minis)
    Dazzler X-Song (one shot)
    X-Men Grand Design (this is really good too)

The continuity here isn't very clear to be honest and I haven't found a detailed reading order like comicbackissues.com for this era.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! This means so much to me. You made my day!