Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
I actually really like exploring the idea of Batman failing in his no-killing belief, because he faces such intense evil. Maybe it's just me, because I hate the Joker so much, but I like the idea of Batman really struggling with his hatred for the pain these villains have caused for no good reason.

It's far from new to claim that Batman is the true expression of Bruce's self and morals and philosophy. Deathstroke just made this claim as well. It all depends on what you're trying to say. Because I love the symbolic nature of Batman, I like the idea that the symbol is actually also the reality.

Same. I like the feeling of having a full run, but it's not worth it to continue on a title you know will never end like Batman or Tec or Superman or Action. That's money I could be buying things I actually like!
I do agree with the sentiment, but I see Batman as more of punch a guy to death type rather than a swing machete as his face type. I would’ve been more more satisfied with that scene if it was the former.