Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The solicit for the newest issue of Catwoman seems to indicate it's wrapping up the story they've been doing since the start of the series. It doesn't say "Final Issue" but feels that way. They may be closing out the series, maybe getting an epilogue issue in there and then starting Bat/Cat afterwards.
    When Bat/Cat was first announced, they mentioned that the Catwoman book was still continuing. I would imagine while the issue is wrapping up that story, the book will keep going catching up to the present timeline with Selina doing her own stuff in Gotham alongside whatever else she's doing in Tynion's Batman and then eventually in Bat/Cat. I feel like they'll only end up getting rid of the book is Joelle Jones gets a new project instead.

Incredible Member

Can't believe we're only like 30 hours away from seeing the end of this run.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregpersons View Post
    Can't believe we're only like 30 hours away from seeing the end of this run.
    Pretty amazing! I made a prediction months ago that Scarface would be key to Batman's victory. Anyone else got last minute predictions they want to get in before 85 drops to see if they come true?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Pretty amazing! I made a prediction months ago that Scarface would be key to Batman's victory. Anyone else got last minute predictions they want to get in before 85 drops to see if they come true?
    Mine may see less relevant, but I think Campbell will finally make a good game. I just read the preview for #85 and I decided I will bet for the poor Knights's player. I guess he will represent Bruce in his final victory against his father after receiving so much crap. I think your prediction is gonna be right btw

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/d...-preview-pages
    Last edited by Chubistian; 12-16-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Mine may see less relevant, but I think Campbell will finally make a good game. I just read the preview for #85 and I decided I will bet for the poor Knights's player. I guess he will represent Bruce in his final victory against his father after receiving so much crap. I think your prediction is gonna be right btw

I think your prediction about Campbell is actually very relevant - it's thematic!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Mighty Member

Last second prediction: Thomas sacrifices himself in the Nain Pit to cure Claire.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Last second prediction: Thomas sacrifices himself in the Nain Pit to cure Claire.
    Oooh, good one. I've been pitching a Nain Pit Thomas sacrifice for a while now, but didn't think about for Claire!

Mighty Member

Oooh, good one. I've been pitching a Nain Pit Thomas sacrifice for a while now, but didn't think about for Claire!
    I have no idea which loose ends King will feel compelled to wrap up in Batman vs Bat/Cat vs leaving for the next person, but I'd think Claire and Thomas are on the short list of plot points that it'd be better to wrap up in Batman. The other option for curing Claire is that Kryptonite from Superman in the Secret Files (this is obviously comic book science nonsense, but let's just speculate that the dual effects of the Super Venom and Kryptonite cancel out and leave Claire as a moderately powered young woman who is no longer a walking death wish).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Incredible Member

I've been thinking that's gotta be coming since the last page reveal in #50... I would be more surprised if it turned out he actually is under Psycho Pirate's control.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    I have no idea which loose ends King will feel compelled to wrap up in Batman vs Bat/Cat vs leaving for the next person, but I'd think Claire and Thomas are on the short list of plot points that it'd be better to wrap up in Batman. The other option for curing Claire is that Kryptonite from Superman in the Secret Files (this is obviously comic book science nonsense, but let's just speculate that the dual effects of the Super Venom and Kryptonite cancel out and leave Claire as a moderately powered young woman who is no longer a walking death wish).
    Great prediction, I think this is the key

I think Selina is gonna be pregnant. I reckon it will be revealed tomorrow but if it isnt I think it will happen in Batman/Catwoman.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post

Is he drinking a ...beer? I think that may be more of a shocker to me than Campbell possibly leading a scoring drive for the Knights.

I also think there's a good chance Selina will be pregnant from the trip to Hawaii. Can't wait to see how everything ends.

Incredible Member

I'd love it if Selina were pregnant. But if that happened, Tynian would also have to write her pregnant, since they're still going to be together in his run it looks like. I mean, I guess that's possible- she'd have to stick around in that case and DC would have insisted on it, esp if they allowed a pregnancy. Maybe it can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I'd love it if Selina were pregnant. But if that happened, Tynian would also have to write her pregnant, since they're still going to be together in his run it looks like. I mean, I guess that's possible- she'd have to stick around in that case and DC would have insisted on it, esp if they allowed a pregnancy. Maybe it can happen.
    her being pregnant could work quite well with the rumoured 6 year timeskip to 5G.

If she only starts showing signs of pregnancy in Batman/Catwoman they could have the baby be born right at the end of the 12 issues - then poof timeskip - six year old Helena around in 5g

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    her being pregnant could work quite well with the rumoured 6 year timeskip to 5G.

If she only starts showing signs of pregnancy in Batman/Catwoman they could have the baby be born right at the end of the 12 issues - then poof timeskip - six year old Helena around in 5g
    Yes, that's true. It's perfect timing for a time skip.