Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    It looks like hammerfell or high rock

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Did they say it has one?
    I thought I had read that last night, but I could be mistaken.

But if its just multiplayer, I'm less annoyed as after the recent announcements, I'm down for the new Starfield, and now have Elder Scrolls VI to look forward to (even though that'll be a while its just cool to know for sure).
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Not sure what the hell Square's conference was other than a waste of time. Seriously, nothing about Avengers Project?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post

But if its just multiplayer, I'm less annoyed as after the recent announcements, I'm down for the new Starfield, and now have Elder Scrolls VI to look forward to (even though that'll be a while its just cool to know for sure).
    To elaborate, there indeed is no true single player campaign. I mean you can play by yourself if you want of course, but that's not really the point of an online game. But yeah, its completely online, no AI NPC's, everyone you encounter in the world will be a real player.

IOW, not up my alley.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Well ubisoft just guaranteed no one will buy their new IP starlink except on switch

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Well ubisoft just guaranteed no one will buy their new IP starlink except on switch
    Starlink looked very Nintendo-like from the start, with the grand scale/breezy tone conflict and the plug-in toys with their own plug-ins. Honestly, should've just made it Switch-exclusive from the start.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

You know you're a nerdy historian type when they show off Assassin's Creed Odyssey and it looks and sounds awesome but all you can think about is 'but will it have a Discovery Tour mode like Origins did?'.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Todd Howard said it can be played solo. I doubt solo play will be it's own campaign.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Starlink looked very Nintendo-like from the start, with the grand scale/breezy tone conflict and the plug-in toys with their own plug-ins. Honestly, should've just made it Switch-exclusive from the start.
    Haven't the whole toys/play pretty much fizzled out already. Lego tried it with a huge model and locked down a ton of properties but it died after 2+ years. Then we saw Disney try it with a variety of properties and it too fizzled within 2-3 years at a loss. I think the only company doing it and doing decent is Skylanders right now. Ubisoft likely will throw a ton of money into this and lose money in 2-3 years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Haven't the whole toys/play pretty much fizzled out already. Lego tried it with a huge model and locked down a ton of properties but it died after 2+ years. Then we saw Disney try it with a variety of properties and it too fizzled within 2-3 years at a loss. I think the only company doing it and doing decent is Skylanders right now. Ubisoft likely will throw a ton of money into this and lose money in 2-3 years.
    Starfox was likely added to guarantee some sales....it will work

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Disney cut their E3 feed when Ellie kissed her girlfriend in the Last of Us 2 trailer

It's pretty stupid that they cut the feed after a kiss when they already showed a romantic slow dance, but that's Disney for you. I do wonder, did they also censor the violent portions of the gameplay as well?

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

I was pretty underwhelmed with that Last of Us 2 gameplay. You've hid in 1 bush you've hid in all of them and it looked super scripted. It wasn't like the first game did anything new, it just did a lot of stuff that was already done very well. Hopefully there's more to be revealed with the mechanics. I did like that they're put a LGBT relationship at the forefront though, there's not enough representation in AAA games.

*gibbering* It looks so goooooood....except maybe Claire. That's gonna have to grow on me.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post

*gibbering* It looks so goooooood....except maybe Claire. That's gonna have to grow on me.
    I love the reaction when everyone sees Leon .

That doesn't sound like Matthew Mercer though...is that his old VA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Disney cut their E3 feed when Ellie kissed her girlfriend in the Last of Us 2 trailer
    Come on Disney .