Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That RE2 trailer needed more Claire.

Claire? I thought that was Jill. That's how I know I'm not a big fan lol

At least I knew that it was Leon at the beginning, though xD

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

This continues to look very promising

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

This continues to look very promising
    This game is just magnificent. I also like how they have an Onna-Bugeisha in the game, as well.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The silliest news to come out was Ninja Theory now becoming a studio for Microsoft and the guys beaming over it. Which hey , everyone loves getting wads of cash and a company not having to worry about its future is great. But here in lies the scary part. Its for Microsoft and this is a company that has closed studios and cancelled games on a moments notice if things aren't what they want.

Ninja Theory will have to wonder what happens in a year or two when they are deep developing a game and suddenly Microsoft demands multiplayer be added or a whole other level gets included. And if the company balks at this they get told , well....were shutting you guys down then. Or hey...were gonna cancel the game. So what if your company needs to release the game ...go get fucked .

It won't shock me if in a couple years you see folks go , well we thought this would help us. We didn't know what we were getting involved with. Its not like Sony which told us to make the game we wanted.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Haven't the whole toys/play pretty much fizzled out already. Lego tried it with a huge model and locked down a ton of properties but it died after 2+ years. Then we saw Disney try it with a variety of properties and it too fizzled within 2-3 years at a loss. I think the only company doing it and doing decent is Skylanders right now. Ubisoft likely will throw a ton of money into this and lose money in 2-3 years.
    And Skylanders is in limbo right now with no new games currently planned. Disney was actually quite successful but they had so much interference from the top brass which is ultimately the reason it ended, tho it wouldn't have lasted much longer.

Nintendo's Amiibo are still going, mainly as they are treated more like the extra things you get from limited edition games rather than a thing you must have to play the game. It also helps they could be used on multiple games.

The Sony presentations looked great. I've stuck with Sony ever since the first Playstation. I'm really excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 (like I have been all these years), Ghost of Tsushima, and Spiderman. Probably will take me forever to play these games though due to life's other priorities.

I really wish I got into The Last of Us franchise. Obviously it's not too late, but I still have other titles on my shelf waiting to be played.

BTW, I still don't know what the new Hideo Kojima game is supposed to be about. Even after the extended demo. Just seems like a weird dream. Like Aeon Flux on acid.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 06-12-2018 at 04:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Loving Spider-Man so far. Pretty clear that Norman Osborn is the main villain though, but I love the vibes of Breakout and the Sinister Six the new demo had.

I really need to play Last of Us too, I've had the remaster for a while now.

The Pirates stuff in Kingdom Hearts 3 looks incredible, yay for CGI Will Turner and Barbossa. Sadly like Assassin's Creed I think I will never catch up with that series (much less have a clue who anyone is or what the heck is going on).

Pretty sure no one knows that Death Stranding is about...

Nintendo in 2 minutes

Nintendo conference was basically the Super Smash conference

BANNED

excited for Gears 5, theyve been dancing around the origin of the Locust/Swarm since Gears 2 and youve got that extra oomph with Kait

excited for The Division 2 - set in DC

and Anthem, Imma put some spinners on my suit

-Devil May Cry 5
    -Doom Eternal
    -Cyberpunk 2077
    -Division 2
    -The Elder Scrolls 6
    -Dying Light 2
    -Doom Eternal
    -Devil May Cry 5
    -Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    -Spider-Man
    -Daemon X Machina
    -Smash Bros. Ultimate
    -Devil May Cry 5
    -Doom Eternal

I can't remember the last time I got so hyped during E3.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The silliest news to come out was Ninja Theory now becoming a studio for Microsoft and the guys beaming over it. Which hey , everyone loves getting wads of cash and a company not having to worry about its future is great. But here in lies the scary part. Its for Microsoft and this is a company that has closed studios and cancelled games on a moments notice if things aren't what they want.

Ninja Theory will have to wonder what happens in a year or two when they are deep developing a game and suddenly Microsoft demands multiplayer be added or a whole other level gets included. And if the company balks at this they get told , well....were shutting you guys down then. Or hey...were gonna cancel the game. So what if your company needs to release the game ...go get fucked .

It won't shock me if in a couple years you see folks go , well we thought this would help us. We didn't know what we were getting involved with. Its not like Sony which told us to make the game we wanted.
    Hey, it worked out so well for RARE.