Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah Silver Surfer or another competent being with power cosmic wrecks Pete. Good thing his rogues gallery are not like that.

But yeah I see Peter with new power set never calming down to secret is life style. He will “always” be on the job. Given his power set, he can afford it and yeah. He already knows humanity, he simply becomes better than a mere man. But a God, a unrelenting God who tries to save all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah Silver Surfer or another competent being with power cosmic wrecks Pete. Good thing his rogues gallery are not like that.

But yeah I see Peter with new power set never calming down to secret is life style. He will “always” be on the job. Given his power set, he can afford it and yeah. He already knows humanity, he simply becomes better than a mere man. But a God, a unrelenting God who tries to save all.
    Basically what the Sentry did at one point. Except Pete won't need an AI to help him sort the problems and isn't mentally unstable to the point that he'd be mentally overwhelmed by the constant chaos around the world that he would hear.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenPeace View Post
    With no threat of kryptonite or red suns in the Marvel Universe, Spidey becomes pretty much invincible.
    There's something I've been pondering...do both of them have to learn how to use their new powers? If that's the case I doubt Supes would be any good as Spidersupes. He's too big and bulky and wouldn't have the agility to pull off Spiderman feats. Super spider would have an easier time figuring out his powers for sure.
    Eh. Even if Clark isn't as good with the powers due to size, which I'm not entirely sure I buy... Peter will have an incredible amount of sensory input to learn to filter, super speed that can freeze the entire world around him, and strength to kill a person or collapse a building by gently brushing them. His full power could crack the planet in half.

That's... Rather a lot to adjust to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Pete wouldn't run himself ragged as SuperSpider. He wouldn't be able to; Superman never technically needed to eat, drink or sleep, since the sun gives him sustenance. He does it because he wants to feel human. Pete already knows what it's like to be human.
    There's several issues here. One is that Superman can hear basically the entire planet, which means he needs to be able to pick out individual sounds of people who need saving. Also, there will be situations where he can't be everywhere at once and will arrive too late to save someone.

This is the sort of stuff that can drive Spider-Man, a man whose career is entirely fueled by guilt, a little loopy.

True about Spidey fueled by guilt.

As for Supes? Yep will need Justice League help. He is also a bright guy with alien tools that could be added to his spider tricks. Yeah I see Clark learning to use technology a lot more and he will have to adjust to being a meta human, not alien god man.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there are red suns in the Marvel Universe.
    What I meant to say there is nobody in the Marvel Universe, including Spidey, that knows about Kryptonian physiology and weaknesses. So he doesn't have to worry about some guy turning the sun red on him.
    That being said, Spiderman is human, therefore kryptonite and red suns should have zero effect on him technically. Op said nothing about swapping dna.

I kind of figured that Spidey would have an easier time adapting because he was cosmic at one point and should be familiar with most of his new powers. I'm pretty sure superhuman hearing was one of those powers. Where Superman will have to figure out how to shoot and swing on webs and he has to figure out why he's got a tingling sensation in his head.
    Last edited by WarrenPeace; 06-12-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    "Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child."-Thanos GotG

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenPeace View Post
    With no threat of kryptonite or red suns in the Marvel Universe, Spidey becomes pretty much invincible.
    There's something I've been pondering...do both of them have to learn how to use their new powers? If that's the case I doubt Supes would be any good as Spidersupes. He's too big and bulky and wouldn't have the agility to pull off Spiderman feats. Super spider would have an easier time figuring out his powers for sure.
    Eddie Brock disagrees. :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

Your underestimate Peter's will here, with Superman's powers, he might feel overwhelmed at first but he won't let it deter him and will make him more determined to live by his code of great power yadayada as someone who's human enough to know he can finally make a difference outside of just new york. Peter's will is to powerful, he tough through it and keep smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Your underestimate Peter's will here, with Superman's powers, he might feel overwhelmed at first but he won't let it deter him and will make him more determined to live by his code of great power yadayada as someone who's human enough to know he can finally make a difference outside of just new york. Peter's will is to powerful, he tough through it and keep smiling.

If he were that inbreakable then the Satan deal thing would have not occurred, or is that lowballing?

Oh I agree Pete in time will be a force of good through the whole world. Just, given his mind set. He will become something else entirely different, Sentry with no split personality and a sound/sane brilliant mind.

That would be awesome to read.

Just that yeah, him adjusting will make a even bigger burden on him. He can make it, but will have much bigger Falls when they occur, given his new power set.