Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DC Comics Legends

http://www.dccomics.com/games/dc-legends
    • Developer : WB Games San Francisco
    • Genre: RPG
    • On Sale Date: 11/03/2016
    • Platform: iOS, Android

As the shadow of the Blackest Night prophecy falls on every world, sheer will alone cannot save the shattered DC Universe. It’s up to you to lead a team of DC’s greatest champions to victory, but know this: peace can only be restored with a strategic mind. Experience the ultimate role-playing game packed with all of your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains. Join Superman, Batman, The Joker and more in a battle against Nekron. How will your choices affect the fate of the DC Universe?

Coming November 2016

PRE-REGISTER NOW TO UNLOCK STRIKER WONDER WOMAN AT LAUNCH
    Raised away from the modern world, Amazon Princess Diana combines the skills of an ancient warrior with the heart of a champion. Pre-register today to secure this skilled and powerful warrior on your Super Team.

TEAM UP
    • Collect and form teams of Super Heroes and Super-Villains from across the DC Universe
    • Construct your own allegiance of the Justice League or build your own Lantern Corp
    • Unite unlikely allies such as Green Arrow, Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Dr. Fate, and Harley Quinn to create the perfect lineup for each mission

THROW DOWN
    • Battle against Nekron and the Manhunters in a story-driven campaign across iconic DC locales, including Metropolis, Themyscira, Thanagar and more
    • Immerse yourself in cinematic action and vivid environments that bring each encounter to life as you unleash Superman’s Heat Vision, Bizarro’s Flame Breath, or Flash’s Speed Force Vortex on wave after wave of undead foes
    • Compete against other players around the world to demonstrate your superior team-building skills to climb the ranks in 14 unique Leagues with escalating rewards
    • Earn new characters and additional rewards through daily and weekly special events tied to the latest in DC comics, movies and TV

BECOME LEGENDARY
    • Collect iconic and powerful gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring, to upgrade their combat abilities
    • Rank up your Super Hero and Super-Villain to five star and become a Legend

BANNED

shame i don't have an expensive cell phone to play it. hopefully in the future it will be on steam but that is very doubtful.

Use an emulator then. Bluestacks, Nox, Andy, there's a few to choose from.

DC Legends has now launched.

Pretty neat so far. I like the RPG aspects and the mild challenge means you have to pay some attention rather than just pressing buttons haha.

Also glad to see some cosmic settings, though it will be neat to see others too.
    Of course, I dare. I'm Hal Jordan.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Downloaded it today but haven't gotten around to playing it yet though. Looking forward to checking it out this weekend.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Pretty fun game so far. I'm liking the gameplay and character selection

BANNED

It's fun. I want an all street level team like Batman, Green Arrow, Nightinwig, Batgirl or something like that but you can't go all physical... you need different balances of physical, Magic and (I'm not sure the name of this one) Energy (?) type of heroes/Villains. There is no way that i build a team without Batman though. He's my favorite.

Fantastic Member

so this is like future fight? (i haven't played that for the longest time so maybe this is a fresh alternative for me)

I'm reviving this thread, please tell me if it's not an ok thing to do around here...
    I love this game and I'd like to talk about it around here! Didn't find another thread on the subject, so here we go.

I'm playing daily since the launch, and I'm levelling up the heroes at my pace.
    I'm clearly not a high level player (never payed for it, for example), but I'm still happy with it ^^

My main heroes are Hal Jordan, Arkkis Chummuck (a GL), Poison Ivy, Robin, Zatanna and Siren. I think they make very good combinations!
    I'd like to level up Carol, too, but it takes a lot of time to make heroes viable. She'll be my next, I think.

The devs release new heroes every month, this month being Poison Ivy, Katana and Killer Frost's turns!

Is someone else playing this game and enjoying it?

All-New Member

I've been playing daily since launch as well. It's a lot more fun than I expected. You definitely need to spend money if you want to play at the highest levels of PvP, but if you're content to just play the PvE missions and specialty PvE weekly special story line threads you can get by as a free player easily.

My primary characters are Robin, Zatanna, Arkkis Chummuck, Cyborg, Poison Ivy, Siren and Cheetah. The game just released Hippolyta from the Wonder Woman movie and she looks like she's going to be very useful and versatile once I can get her some more levels and upgrade her powers.

I have to say, I'm really impressed by the balance of the PvP. I never feel like there's some unstoppable team that just can't be beat. If I lose, I can pretty much tell exactly why I lost and if it's something I can strategize around or if the player is just too strong for me to beat without major upgrades.

I'll chime in and say I'm enjoying this game.

It's somewhat of an improvement over Avengers Alliance in that you can have a team of four instead of three.

I had a rough time playing PVP when I first started because it was pulling players way too powerful for me. But after the fix to the PVP match-up a while back, I've been getting players my level.

I think the only things I dislike would be the shiny textures on the characters and the lack of some characters in the game.

My stars right now would be Deadshot, Enchantress, Zatanna and Aquaman. But something I like about the game is that in Red Alert and PVP all your characters become important to use, not just a select few, so they all get time on the field.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I really enjoy Red Alert as well. My primary team right now is Enchantress (leader), Terra, Mera, and Catwoman.

Just got Dr. Fate today.
    Guess I'll be working on him for the next few days while his event is live.

Wish I could figure out the logic behind their character choices.
    I really want Power Girl to group up with Huntress, but she's not in the game.
    The character choices seem so random.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Power Girl would be cool. I’m really hoping we get Starfire soon, too. Maybe some of the JLI members like Booster, Guy, Fire and Ice.

I’d like to see some of the weaker characters like Jessica Cruz get reworked too. She needs a speed boost or a higher damage output.