Default The Elder Scrolls VI

Announced tonight

I'm assuming this is set in high rock or hammerfell

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

But don't expect it for sometime. Not until NextGen game consoles.

Yeah, Starfield is the current big project and we don't even have a release year or actual trailer for it yet. This is still easily a few years away at best

This was all I wanted from the Bethesda conference so I'm happy. I know we won't get it for plenty of years to come, but knowing that they're at least working on a new Elder Scrolls is fine with me!

Same here, I know its not coming within the year or anything like that, its just in pre-production, its just cool to have complete confirmation.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

I'm relatively certain they originally planned to not show anything at all regarding Elder Scrolls 6, then they read a bunch of pre-hype about how much of a disappointment their panel would be without ES6 there, regardless of whatever else they brought, so they were like "Hey, can you draw up a trailer that pans over some fantasy landscape, have the title fly on screen. We don't even have the subtitle yet, just have it say Elder Scrolls 6. We need it next week."

Very possible. Although I sure hope either way the landscape in the trailer is truly something from the production process of the game, as its gorgeous.

Although, is it just me or does anyone else still feel the Morrowind opening music is still the definitive track that just screams "Elder Scrolls"?