Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default MCU wants to make Kamala Khan movie [She is potential X-23 movie side character]

She is X-23's cameo character. Kevin Feige lurking on Laura Kinney's potential bit part characters. This is suspect

https://screenrant.com/ms-marvel-mov...lim-superhero/
    Last edited by ComicJoe; 06-11-2018 at 11:47 AM.

X-23’s sidekick? Since when?

That article is saying they want Kamala’s Movie to be comics accurate. X-23 and Kamala have never interacted except for in some kinda lousy AU story.

BANNED

How the heck did you get Gabby and Kamala mixed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    X-23’s sidekick? Since when?

That article is saying they want Kamala’s Movie to be comics accurate. X-23 and Kamala have never interacted except for in some kinda lousy AU story.
    KK is X-23 sidekick in ANW and that arc could be important enough to become cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJoe View Post
    KK is X-23 sidekick in ANW and that arc could be important enough to become cinematic
    Uh, no she’s not. GABBY is. The only time Ms Marvel showed up was as the president in an alternate timeline future United States. That is WAY far off from what they’re saying they want to do with Ms Marvel’s movie in the article you posted.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

KK is X-23 sidekick in ANW

???

I'm lost.

Personally, I can't wait for Kamala Khan to show up in the MCU. She's a lovable teen hero who I think would thrive. I've never really associated her with X-23 and don't think she's that similar a character. They're both great characters. They just thrive in their own unique way and I think Kamala definitely has a place in the MCU.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

What you said is out of line with the article.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-11-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Kamala and Laura have interacted precisely ONCE, as Beau said in a one-off appearance in an AU future that will never come to pass in the main 'verse.

Beyond that, the closest they've come to interacting was when Kamala said she was awesome WAY back at the beginning of the post-Secret Wars era when talking about potential Avengers candidates or some such. And again, that happened ONCE.

The ONLY connection they have beyond that is being reasonably successful young female heroes.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

A movie for a character using the name of another character, that hasn't been introduced yet? Cart before the horse, much?
    Last edited by donpricetag; 06-11-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I hope the fever of the super heroes in the movies does not end before Kamala have his opportunity although a TV series would also be cool .

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Kamala and Laura have interacted precisely ONCE, as Beau said in a one-off appearance in an AU future that will never come to pass in the main 'verse.

Beyond that, the closest they've come to interacting was when Kamala said she was awesome WAY back at the beginning of the post-Secret Wars era when talking about potential Avengers candidates or some such. And again, that happened ONCE.

The ONLY connection they have beyond that is being reasonably successful young female heroes.
    I understand what people are saying. I just don't see much importance in Ms. Marvel movie it could be very limited hence why she should only appear as sidekick or bit part of X-23 movies. She appeared in couple of arcs as bit part sidekick for X-23
    Last edited by ComicJoe; 06-11-2018 at 10:39 AM.

I understand what people are saying. I just don't see much importance in Ms. Marvel movie it could be very limited hence why she should only appear as sidekick or bit part of X-23 movies

But yes, thank you for confirming why you made this wack thread on the first page itself. I'm gonna avoid it till the end of time like

Last edited by Confuzzled; 06-11-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    A movie for a character using the name of another character, that hasn't been introduced yet? Cart before the horse, much?
    The Captain Marvel movie is already filming, so by the time a Kamala Khan project gets off the ground her namesake will have already had 2-3 films, plus possible cameos in others. By the time they can do much more than get the outline of a script done we should have already seen how well Captain Marvel has performed.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Kamala Khan > X-23 in every conceivable way.