Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Wonder how they are gonna explain how the world's greatest detective didn't notice he's spent years fighting 3 different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Wonder how they are gonna explain how the world's greatest detective didn't notice he's spent years fighting 3 different people.
    Dr. Manhattan!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    An indifferent, naked, blue guy. That also screwed with the timeline. A lot.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Dr. Manhattan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    An indifferent, naked, blue guy. That also screwed with the timeline. A lot.
    You know what? I can accept that.

BANNED

or maybe it's that each time batman defeated a cosmic heavyweight baddie they decided to create or bring about a variant of the joker so the first one was created by darkseid in final crisis, the second by barbatos and the third by Manhattan who may ultimately be defeated by Bruce instead of Superman for all we know and he has messed with a version of his alternate father it seems but it's only one variant he has produced of Bruce and Clark's father's not triplets so he would likely produce only a single variant of the joker and not all the three. so three joker's created by three cosmic entities.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 10-08-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    NYCC gives us more info on the Three Jokers:
    -Geoff Johns is the writer, Jason Fabok is the artist
    -Batman, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), and Red Hood (Jason Todd) are the main characters
    -The Jokers are the Original Appearance Joker, the Classic/60s Joker, and the Killing Joke Jokers
    -Interior artwork revealed includes the Red Hood mask resting in front of a bloodstained grave, one of the Jokers covered in blood, someone removing a classic Red Hood mask from a smiling man’s head, and the grave of Thomas Wayne.
    -Doesn't currently have a release date, but Johns hopes it will debut sometime this winter.
    This sounds great. The creative team and premise are fantastic.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

ShanshuPork

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but did anyone else think at least 2 of the three Jolers were in "The War of Jokes and Riddles"? When Joker shows Falcone his mom's pulled out teeth Penguin says incredulously that Falcone's mom lives in Metropolis and that its three hours away. To me this implies that Penguin thought it impossible for one guy to get to Metropolis and back in the short amount of time Joker would have had under the circumstances to accomplish this feet thus hinting at a second Joker and that they are working together.

Incredible Member

I try not to think of that storyline EVER. However, that doesn't make sense. How would he have gotten her teeth if he couldn't have physically made that trip? I think he was incredulous because of the lengths that they Joker was willing to go to just to torment someone. Still, it's best to just pretend that storyline never happened.

Incredible Member

How many issues are in this story? 3?

Quote Originally Posted by ShanshuPork View Post
    Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but did anyone else think at least 2 of the three Jolers were in "The War of Jokes and Riddles"? When Joker shows Falcone his mom's pulled out teeth Penguin says incredulously that Falcone's mom lives in Metropolis and that its three hours away. To me this implies that Penguin thought it impossible for one guy to get to Metropolis and back in the short amount of time Joker would have had under the circumstances to accomplish this feet thus hinting at a second Joker and that they are working together.
    I thought that had more to do with Joker killing Falcone's mother anyway. He gave Falcone one hour to kill the Riddler, but he actually had already killed his mother and was ready to go and shot Falcone one hour later
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    How many issues are in this story? 3?
    Yep, it will be the next Black Label series released after Last Knight On Earth and Superman Year One conclude, which will be in October, so I'm predicting November is when it will finally be released, since I believe at the very least issue 1 and 2 are completed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Yep, it will be the next Black Label series released after Last Knight On Earth and Superman Year One conclude, which will be in October, so I'm predicting November is when it will finally be released, since I believe at the very least issue 1 and 2 are completed.
    Thank you!!!!

Some art from Three Jokers by Fabok

From his Twitter.

His art is very good. He draws them in their costumes how I like to see them, but I would have liked it if he used Batgirl's domino mask costume rather than the full headpiece costume. That's just my little preference.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 09-26-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Some art from Three Jokers by Fabok

From his Twitter.

His art is very good. He draws them in their costumes how I like to see them, but I would have liked it if he used Batgirl's domino mask costume rather than the full headpiece costume. That's just my little preference.
    Fair enough on the preference, but it's nice to see Babs back in the cowl and not looking like she's straight outta Burnside .

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fair enough on the preference, but it's nice to see Babs back in the cowl and not looking like she's straight outta Burnside .
    According to Fabok this may not be in continuity, unless of course DC wants it to be