Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    My favorite "Bad Love" couple would be...

Typhoid Mary & Wade Wilson (A.K.A. Deadpool):

[img]https://filthyorphan.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/****-typhiod-mary.jpg[/img]

It’s weird how people will reject the Toad but act like Wade is a catch. They must be into skin flakes. This might be a good time to mention that Mastermind’s daughter had a sex fantasy involving Toad. I feel like there’s an untold story there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Don’t forget Daken
    They had some flirtations, but as far as I know it never went any further than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    They had some flirtations, but as far as I know it never went any further than that.
    Fair enough. But this isn’t just a sex thread. I think they were as if not more intimate than Pyro and Avalanche, for example. She’s seen Daken’s little claw.

Speaking of not sealing the deal, the Answer and Ruby Thursday were very https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-17-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Speaking of not sealing the deal, the Answer and Ruby Thursday were very https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I love that one-shot.

Astonishing Member

Fair enough. But this isn’t just a sex thread. I think they were as if not more intimate than Pyro and Avalanche, for example. She’s seen Daken’s little claw.
    I don't think so. The issue that spotlighted on Daken and Karla's "relationship" showed that they were not intimate at all--Karla was trying to figure him out, but by the end of the issue she realized that he was constantly lying to her and toying with the entire team.

That was such an oddball pairing, but it was interesting.

Oh, and saying "oddball" reminded me of another super villain couple...Oddball and Bombshell!

I don't think so. The issue that spotlighted on Daken and Karla's "relationship" showed that they were not intimate at all--Karla was trying to figure him out, but by the end of the issue she realized that he was constantly lying to her and toying with the entire team.

That was such an oddball pairing, but it was interesting.

Oh, and saying "oddball" reminded me of another super villain couple...Oddball and Bombshell!
    https://i.pinimg.com/474x/94/da/9d/9...-marvel-dc.jpg

Astonishing Member

LOL. Ok, I stand corrected on her seeing him naked.

My comments on the nature of their relationship still stand though.

Astonishing Member

Grim Reaper and Nekra have been a pretty serious couple, off and on.

Nekra also had a fling with Mr. Hyde. And she seduced Dr. Druid at one point.

She also has a grown daughter (Death Reaper). It is unconfirmed who the father is, although Grim Reaper is suspected. If he IS her father though, either he and Nekra's relationship started long before their super-villain careers started, or she had accelerated aging of some sort.

WTF is that panel? It's so weird. He's just casually showing her his junk, and she doesn't seem all that interested.

She also has a grown daughter (Death Reaper). It is unconfirmed who the father is, although Grim Reaper is suspected. If he IS her father though, either he and Nekra's relationship started long before their super-villain careers started, or she had accelerated aging of some sort.
    One of my biggest pet peeves is random supervillain offspring showing up when it's impossible for them. Princess Python looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's... how the heck does she have an 18ish year old son?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    WTF is that panel? It's so weird. He's just casually showing her his junk, and she doesn't seem all that
    Pretty sure that he was checking to make sure that it grew back. I’m guessing it was after an explosion.

One of my biggest pet peeves is random supervillain offspring showing up when it's impossible for them. Princess Python looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's... how the heck does she have an 18ish year old son?
    Hmm. Maybe it’s the art. I’ve always seen her as older because of her hairstyle. But the young Avengers artist made everyone look the same age. In general, it’s hard to depict a mature woman without also making her look strung out.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-18-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Astonishing Member

Presumably she is older than she looks. Maybe she secretly has the ability to shed her skin, like a snake, rejuvenating her appearance every few years?

BANNED

My favorite is Kingpin and his wife, Vannesa. The big guy fell for that women, head over heels.

I like Netflix Vanessa Fisk.

Spectacular Member Voices From the Eyrie's Avatar

I've become rather partial to Doom and Morgan le Fay. I hope more is done with them soon.

Viper and Silver Samurai. A woman that sociopathic and nuts having a soft spot for somebody gives her some extra dimension.
    Absorbing Man and Titania.
    Kingpin and Vanessa... especially the Netflix version of Vanessa.
    Kraven the Hunter and Calypso.
    Thanos and his one-sided relationship with Death

Marvel needs more Bonnie and Clydes. A reference point I have is the 90's animated series, Gargoyles: David Xanatos and his wife, Fox. Partners in crime, both Machiavellian schemers in a loving, respectfuk and stable relationship. Let's see more of that.