Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'm going to stick to in-universe. I already have a lot to keep track of. sorry.
    S'no problem. Otherwise you'd have like 38 Namor/Sue Storm romances to keep track of.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    S'no problem. Otherwise you'd have like 38 Namor/Sue Storm romances to keep track of.
    true. I think Namora or Namorita was attached to Moses Magnum of all people. and Hydra-Sue was with Wolverine.

Corvus/Proxima - Resurrected for Avengers: No Surrender and they're all sappy together again. Still have a very happy and non-dysfunctional marriage, which is kinda bizarre for the Marvel-verse and its aversion to happy marriages. I also think Ewing doubledowned in making sure you get the point that they're genuinely loving, what with the pet names, on-panel fawning, holding hands while obliterating Avenger's Mansion. I assume it was to compensate for how they acted like they completely forgot each other just post-Secret Wars multiverse reboot at first, until they were resurrected again for No Surrender.
    Last edited by Byakko; 06-11-2018 at 07:37 PM.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Carnage and Shriek have had an on/off relationship for years. Shriek once tried to be more 'attractive' to Kasady by bonding with another symbiote in Carnage" Family Feud, and Carnage was genuinely upset when he was tricked into attacking Shriek in Deadpool vs. Carnage.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I know we're staying mostly in comics, but I find it interesting that they filmed MCU Corvus and Proxima being more obviously romantically involved, but it wasn't in the final cut:

Hopefully CGIed in the Blu-Ray deleted scenes.

Also I really wish I could find that Rhino/Grizzly moment from a Spiderman one-off. It was played up more for laughs tho.

Astonishing Member

Electro: Francine Frye (former girlfriend)
    Also a shape-shifting prostitute named Yekaterina. And it was implied that he had sex with a man in prison.

Red Skull: Susan Scarbo/Mother Night (girlfriend)
    He also had a brief sexual relationship with Viper.

Dr. Doom: Amara Perrera (mother of unnamed son)
    Morgana Le Fey. Valeria (his old girlfriend, not the Richards' daughter)

Boomerang: Leila Davis. In one issue there was a reference to him being married to Sandman's cousin. He was also seen in bed with an unidentified woman in SECRET EMPIRE. Has an ex-girlfriend named Jane Leonard.

Speed Demon: an unnamed "cape chaser", who he later set up with Hercules to try and give him an STD.

Plant Man: He slept with a henchwoman named Weed (one assumes it was a codename...). According to the handbooks he has an ex-wife named Desdemona, but I'm not sure if she's ever been seen or referenced on-panel.

Loki: Sigyn, his wife some past lives' ago. I actually only remember her into by being tricked into marrying Loki, and the whole thing between Pluto and Mephisto. I had no idea she actually did quite a few things after that story.

I would love to see her resurrected/reincarnated, at least so current-Loki can make some peace with her since he was at his absolute worse around her before. Least he can do is to apologize and be civil since he actually can now.

BANNED

Captain America #123 Mar 1970
    "Suprema, the Deadliest of the Species!"
    Suprema and Scarbo want to take over the underworld;

Nick Fury and Captain America practice fighting maneuvers and discuss Sharon Carter;
    Suprema and her minions plan to take over SHIELD,

but have trouble defeating Captain America.

NOTE: Suprema will later become Mother Night and Scarbo will don the guise of Minister Blood.
    They are next seen in Captain America #356.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Gene Colan, inks by Joe Sinnott

Astonishing Member

Weren't Mother Night and Minister Blood siblings? Am I missing something about what villain romance you're referencing in those scans?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight

BANNED

Did that carry over in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well?

BANNED

Princess Python: unnamed individual (father of Executioner/Daniel DuBois)
    Wow! the comicbook character Princess Python a mother?

I'd love to know who her son's father is.