Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'm pro-Magneto. He's certainly my favorite villain.
    I follow your posts..just like jmc. One of my favorite posters on any forum

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    I follow your posts..just like jmc. One of my favorite posters on any forum
    thanks! that means a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Thanos, Magneto and Doom. People don't see Loki as that much of a villain. Magneto is on a similar situation, but I think his past leaves a bigger impression than Loki's.
    does Loki have an origin book? I've read Books of Doom, Red Skull Incarnate, and Magneto Testament. Mandarin only had the badly drawn Iron Man annual story. I can't remember if Loki had anything like that (other than the Copiel-drawn flashes back to his childhood). Red Skull, imo, benefited from the best artwork of those 3.
    11/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    does Loki have an origin book? I've read Books of Doom, Red Skull Incarnate, and Magneto Testament. Mandarin only had the badly drawn Iron Man annual story. I can't remember if Loki had anything like that (other than the Copiel-drawn flashes back to his childhood). Red Skull, imo, benefited from the best artwork of those 3.
    There was a mini in 2010 by Aguire-Sacassa which was kind of an origin for when Loki turned bad. I can't remember if the Rob Rodi/Esad Ribic mini covered his origin at all.

Fantastic Member

Tough question because any time a Marvel villain rises in popularity, they get their own comic book and/or are given 'heroic' moments.

EX: Magneto, Doom, Loki, Deadpool, Venom, Sabretooth, etc.

I want to say that the one constant has been Thanos, but I seem to recall him working with Adam Warlock to save the universe?

Mighty Member

I'd punt doom, thanos, apokolyps

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    There was a mini in 2010 by Aguire-Sacassa which was kind of an origin for when Loki turned bad. I can't remember if the Rob Rodi/Esad Ribic mini covered his origin at all.
    i'll have to look it up. now that I think about it, I once had one in which Loki appeared to be much older than he normally looks (almost as if he had all of his teeth knocked out). maybe I have read his origin book. :shrugs:
    11/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Tough question because any time a Marvel villain rises in popularity, they get their own comic book and/or are given 'heroic' moments.

EX: Magneto, Doom, Loki, Deadpool, Venom, Sabretooth, etc.

I want to say that the one constant has been Thanos, but I seem to recall him working with Adam Warlock to save the universe?
    that doesn't disqualify a character from being a good villain, to me. the lines have always been blurred in the marvel universe. characters like Daredevil have taken a number of heel turns over the years. by default, he's one of the good guys. a lot of the people in your list are default villainous. I really wish that they'd make Deadpool choose a side. I'm kind of nostalgic for him just being a murderous tool with a quick wit. doesn't anyone remember him stalking Vanessa and killing her roommate?
    11/10/2016

Weird that Spider-Man, who probably have the best villain in all of comics, doesn't have anyone in the big 3.

Astonishing Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Thanos, Mephisto and the Beyonder. Also known as death, sin and the unknown. Mortal enemies one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Weird that Spider-Man, who probably have the best villain in all of comics, doesn't have anyone in the big 3.
    the Green Goblin has been mentioned.
    11/10/2016

To me.. it's Doom and then everyone else. Green Goblin and Sinister are two of my favorites, but I don't know if they're "Top 3" for Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I feel like there was a flashback to when Odin took him in, but that's about as much as I recall.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Osborn isnt captivating enough..never really was.

Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar

Magneto Dr.Doom Loki
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!