Default When will Bart Allen be brought back?

I’ve fallen out of touch with DC lately. I haven’t liked what they’ve been doing...it seems a little too much like Marvel now. It’s all gimmicky and if you aren’t an A-list character you’re shuffled to the sidelines except for the occasional 6 issue mini. Then there’s misplacement of talent—Adam Glass is an okay writer but he shouldn’t be on Teen Titans (nor should have Will Pfeiffer or Scott Lobdell). Why not give that franchise to an up-and-comer (ahem Ales Kot) who is actually a little closer to the ages of the characters they’re writing and who isn’t so far detached from the current generation? Or someone who already has a decent track record of writing these type of characters? If you can't relate to someone then you can’t write them convincingly.

But anyway, one of the reasons I stopped reading was the lack of two of my favorite characters, Bart Allen and Conner Kent. Where are they? I don’t want the future versions that popped up for an arc. It’s pretty ridiculous the way DC has treated them over the last decade or so.

BANNED

That is a HUGE understatement,they deserve so much better.

Amazing Member

My best guess is Bart Allen will return at or by the end of Flash War. As far as Conner Kent goes, I'm not sure, but I suspect fairly soon.

Hopefully soon. Preferably at the end of Flash War. And I’d like him to be Impulse again. Wally’s kids shouldn’t come back. And Kon... I could see him returning at the end of Doomsday Clock potentially. Preferably along with Jonathan and Martha. Kon could potentially get a title in Geoff Johns’ new imprint. I’d like to see a Young Justice book with the characters from the original series and some new additions. Now, for a writer... what are Todd Dezago and Karl Kesel doing these days? Maybe Dan Jurgens?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Bart- Flash War (I reckon with Max too)
    Conner: I reckon soon- I feel thats where Tim and Spoiler went after Tynion’s tec- To find Conner and make sense of what Eye and the Batman of Tomorrow told them

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Bart- Flash War (I reckon with Max too)
    Conner: I reckon soon- I feel thats where Tim and Spoiler went after Tynion’s tec- To find Conner and make sense of what Eye and the Batman of Tomorrow told them
    I hope Jay and Jesse too not only Bart and Max.

And of course, if they are both back (Bart and Conner). They'll find a way to reuse Cassie too and have the Core four together again.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

If we're lucky, he comes back at the end of Flash War with Jay, Max, Jenni, Jesse etc.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I think if Williamson has his way we will see Bart back sooner rather then later.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Hopefully soon. Preferably at the end of Flash War. And I’d like him to be Impulse again. Wally’s kids shouldn’t come back. And Kon... I could see him returning at the end of Doomsday Clock potentially. Preferably along with Jonathan and Martha. Kon could potentially get a title in Geoff Johns’ new imprint. I’d like to see a Young Justice book with the characters from the original series and some new additions. Now, for a writer... what are Todd Dezago and Karl Kesel doing these days? Maybe Dan Jurgens?
    The way Flash War is going, they ARE coming back. They've been making quite a big deal out of them, and even Iris now remembers them.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The way Flash War is going, they ARE coming back. They've been making quite a big deal out of them, and even Iris now remembers them.
    I hope they do return. I feel that because of the advent of New 52 that an amazing opportunity was missed to build on the legacy of the Flash and the ability to create a new stable for young legacy heroes was also missed by eliminating Irey as the second Impulse. Now, hopefully, that mistake will be corrected and a stable with Irey, Jai, Superboy, Robin, and others can build a greater future for the DC Universe.
    Last edited by Heeroyuy_Batman; 06-13-2018 at 10:01 PM.

BANNED

I'm pretty sure he's gonna be in that Flash team title I've been calling for.

http://community.comicbookresources....ed-Speed-Force

Astonishing Member

About recent issues of The Flash:

spoilers:
    During Flash War we've seen a lot of the Flash Museum, with all the usual easter eggs. But more than all the others, Bart Allen has been the focal point, like they're foreshadowing something.

In #48, Zolomon says "After all these years, Barry and Wally are finally on the path to the true Flash..."
    end of spoilers