Question Looking for artist recommendations

Hello,

just wondering if this community can give me some recommendations as I have a conundrum.

I recently purchased some original pages from X-Men the End by Sean Chen. I purchased them from a dealer, who then informed me after the transaction that they did not have the final page I had ordered. The pages kind of went together, and returning them all looks to be a hassle... so I am looking to get a commission of an artist to replicate one panel from the missing page. I don't want them to trace it or rip off Sean Chen's style (I've also tried emailing Chen to hire him through his site with no luck).

I'm just looking for artists who might be affordable and most importantly, who have a similar style to Chen's.

I'd like something similar to the bottom left panel of Domino grimacing and firing her rifle. Anyone have any artist suggestions who could make her character look similar to this? Again for clarity, I'm not looking to have Chen's work ripped off, just someone who draws similar to he does.

Thank you, and apologies if I should have posted this elsewhere.

I really appreciate any recommendations you folks can give.
    Attached Images Attached Images