Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Now that there's a real X-Character in the book, is this board finally going to admit that A. Agenda is probably the best Hunt for Wolverine book? The mystery is intriguing, the art is stellar and the cast/dialogue flow really nicely. I think Taylor may well fit better on an Avengers book than on an X-Book.

Depending on how much of a role Laura goes on to play here (and how the mystery is resolved), then I could see myself buying this in tpb.
    Oh it’s far and away the best. Thought so issues 1.

Why does Laura look like shes on steroids
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Spectacular Member

Man I've realized that previews and the internet just destroyed books

Everyone is mad because Laura wasn't in the solicits?

I doubt Doug's dead, probably mute though.

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    What I found entertaining was the fact Luke seemed insulted that his daughter basically got snubbed. LOL
    Yeah that scene was funny, he was both angry and so disappointed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Man I've realized that previews and the internet just destroyed books

Everyone is mad because Laura wasn't in the solicits?
    That's true sometimes some books and especially some nice plot twists can really be ruined by the sollicits and the internet. So it's better to wait until the issue come out before jumping to any conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Daredevil just have to call Elixir and Doug should be fine !

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I was reading Adamantium Agenda primarily for Spider-Man, but Laura being in it, too? I actually cheered at that, because if anyone should've been part of this Hunt for Wolverine saga, it was her. Given the plot, it also makes sense, because of course Laura wouldn't want to see Logan's DNA abused to create more killing machines and living weapons.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Loop im glad laura involved. But its still glorified minis to rake in money. Ill hold off buying untill Return of wolverine
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member

Damn, Laura showing up was magical and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Figure that's where Soule's going with this, yeah. Easy enough for the next writer to handwave away if they want to, though.

Of course I'm getting this for Tony, but I'm glad Laura came as well too. She would never let what is going on happen.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I picked Weapon Lost because I was glad to see Frank McGee again. And I do not regret it. I highly enjoyed it.(I recently finished Charles Soule 2014/2015 inhumans run and I liked Auran's and Frank McGee's (Nur) story.)
    I picked Adamantium Agenda mostly for the flashbacks with Wolverine/Logan and I assumed that this would be the book Laura would likely appear. I really liked the flashback of Wolverine/Logan's interaction with Iron Man and I hope for more. And now that Laura is in it, I have two reasons to stick with it. I prefer darker books, so I have to admit, while Taylor is a capable writer, his books are usually not for me. But those two reasons will outweigh it.
    I am reading Mystery in Madripoor for the x ladies and their flashbacks with Wolverine/Logan.
    The only book I am unsure of picking up is Claws of a Killer because those characters do nothing for me.
    All this was my initially motivation to pick those books up but I have to admit now: while I am still thinking Wolverines/Logan's return should have handled differently, I am starting to enjoy trying to piece this puzzle together.

BANNED

I had convinced myself the mystery ally was gonna be Spider-Woman, given she was also a New Avenger and an ally to Logan. Sad she doesn't make the cut, especially since shes MIA and not even featured in the Spidergeddon event based on the cover. Anyway, I'm ecstatic that X-23 is indeed featuring in the Hunt for Wolverine as it would have been foolish for her not to be included.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Oh, WOW. Guess that means I'm gonna have to pick up Adamantium Agenda. Ugh, but that also means I'll be picking up every tie-in except Weapon Lost....
    I can't do Claws of a Killer. Even for Daken. Adamantium Agenda + Mystery in Madripoor are enough for me. I mean, I don't even like Logan; I'm only reading the titles for the cast participating in the Hunt for Wolverine. I'm still thinking Mariko, Mystique or Armor might make an apperance in Mystery in Madripoor. We were told there's at least one secret guest-star there too.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I had convinced myself the mystery ally was gonna be Spider-Woman, given she was also a New Avenger and an ally to Logan. Sad she doesn't make the cut, especially since shes MIA and not even featured in the Spidergeddon event based on the cover. Anyway, I'm ecstatic that X-23 is indeed featuring in the Hunt for Wolverine as it would have been foolish for her not to be included.

I can't do Claws of a Killer. Even for Daken. Adamantium Agenda + Mystery in Madripoor are enough for me. I mean, I don't even like Logan; I'm only reading the titles for the cast participating in the Hunt for Wolverine. I'm still thinking Mariko, Mystique or Armor might make an apperance in Mystery in Madripoor. We were told there's at least one secret guest-star there too.
    Spider-Woman could still show up in Mystery in Madripoor, since that's largely about the women who've been close to Logan and Jessica did have a friendship going with him back in the days of her own adventures in Madripoor. That said, I am hoping she gets some play in Spidergeddon (and doesn't get killed off; otherwise she'd be better off staying away).

Wolverine has bleed all over villainous hide-out for years. Where's the rush people? He has a healing factor and an overactive libido and a problem with selfcontrol everyone will get a sample of his dna for free eventually, just like the olden days.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Wolverine has bleed all over villainous hide-out for years. Where's the rush people? He has a healing factor and an overactive libido and a problem with selfcontrol everyone will get a sample of his dna for free eventually, just like the olden days.
    Good one. I seriously laughed out loud at that. It is true. Kind of like with Batman (Bruce Wayne) in Batman Beyond if you go by Justice League Unlimited Season 2's "Epilogue" episode that explained "the true origin of Terry McGinnis." Amanda Waller even said to Terry that Bruce left his DNA all over town, and she clarified that she wasn't speaking in innuendo, but rather in terms of how much of his own blood he shed fighting crime and evil, which made it easy for her to get a sample of his DNA for use in Project Batman Beyond.