Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
I picked Weapon Lost because I was glad to see Frank McGee again. And I do not regret it. I highly enjoyed it.(I recently finished Charles Soule 2014/2015 inhumans run and I liked Auran's and Frank McGee's (Nur) story.)
I picked Adamantium Agenda mostly for the flashbacks with Wolverine/Logan and I assumed that this would be the book Laura would likely appear. I really liked the flashback of Wolverine/Logan's interaction with Iron Man and I hope for more. And now that Laura is in it, I have two reasons to stick with it. I prefer darker books, so I have to admit, while Taylor is a capable writer, his books are usually not for me. But those two reasons will outweigh it.
I am reading Mystery in Madripoor for the x ladies and their flashbacks with Wolverine/Logan.
The only book I am unsure of picking up is Claws of a Killer because those characters do nothing for me.
All this was my initially motivation to pick those books up but I have to admit now: while I am still thinking Wolverines/Logan's return should have handled differently, I am starting to enjoy trying to piece this puzzle together.
I’m with you on frank McGee; I sure hope he survives whatever’s about to happen with the inhumans.