If you're part of the 2% of Wonder Woman fans who enjoy her twin brother Jason, then you'll love this issue. Everyone else will be as irritated and/or frustrated as I am that she only appears on the last page (and I guess the first if you count her being pulled away by the Star Sapphires).

The story is pretty brief - Jason fights some of the Dark Gods who then teleport away leaving only King Best in his monolith form. Mob God or whatever (ugh; as I said in the preview thread, these Dark Gods have some of the worst names in comic book history) is causing riots and driving people mad. Supergirl shows up to help Jason, followed by the Justice League (sans Superman for whatever reason; but it is the newest incarnation of the team which I guess is neat). They all help Jason briefly but then disappear (I *think* King Best teleported them away? I read it sort of in a rush this morning) leaving Jason to confront King Best himself. However, just in the nick of time, Diana appears and tells him that she will help him, as the entire issue Jason has all the power of the gods in his armor but laments about how he's not worthy/skilled/good.

So... yeah. Frustrating issue. Is this run over yet?