Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    CBR Managing Editor

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Jordan D. White!

That's right -- X-Position is back, and we're kicking things off with X-Men group editor Jordan D. White.

Got a X-question for Jordan about any of the current X-books? Leave a comment in this thread, but get 'em in in by 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 23! DO IT!

WHOA! I need time to process this!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

-When can we expect to see Teen Jean and Adult Jean Talk?

-Are the Teen O5 really going back to their time? ever? It's seems that their return has been teased many times but nothing comes from that. Don't get me wrong i love them, it's just that if these kids are the orginals (and they are) it feels like this is a plot that has lasted way more than it should.

-The current Cable arc focused on his family is great, it left me wanting for more. Any chance to see Cable interact more with Rachel or Jean in the future?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-21-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Oh worm?
    I truly dont even know what to ask, its been so long oh wow
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Can we reasonably expect Polaris to continue to appear in a team or solo book after BLUE ends?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Can we expect to see more mini series focusing on unused characters like the New Mutants, X-Facotr, X-Force? Kind of like what Roseburg is doing right now.
    Last edited by Wolfsbane; 05-18-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Alright the here's my questions will there ever be a New X-Men Academy X revival and can they give any real hints the Mariko Tamaki will do X-23 some justice?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I am a very dedicated fan of Wolverine, going back to the Larry Hama and Paul Cornell runs. It's great to see the beloved hairy Canuck return to his righteous glory, including his gruff personality and adamantium claws. However, I am curious, will there be a new ongoing series that spins out of the Hunt for Wolverine?

With her time in Astonishing X-Men coming to an end, can we expect to see Psylocke on a new team or book soon? Or even Mystique too.

BANNED

Anywho, my question:

Since Logan's death, Marvel has made an effort to establish that his and Laura's relationship was much closer and stronger than what we ever got to see unfold on-panel through retcons and flashbacks. A lot of it begins in the Liu book, where Logan mentioned wanting to legally adopt her, but it was never confirmed whether than actually went through. Otherwise their on-panel relationship had been distant right up to his death. A major opportunity to address it was missed at the conclusion of Avengers Arena, when, rather than joining one of the JGS books (Amazing, Adjectiveless, or Wolverine and the X-Men) where she could have connected with Logan (AND her friends on the New X-Men) she ended up going to All-New X-Men, which also created something of a plothole (it was never addressed how she would up amnesiac in Miami when Logan was the one who personally put her on the evac chopper). With Logan's imminent return, are we finally going to see their relationship develop more fully as father and daughter?

Leedemus

Hey Jordan!

Had a great conversation with Matt Rosenberg a few weeks ago about this, but I think it's just as much a question for an editor: I know I'm not alone in being an LGBT X-Fan who's been incredibly disappointed in the lack of queer casting in this line of X-books. When the new lineup for Astonishing was revealed, my heart sank. We lost Iceman and Generation X months ago, yet no book has added Iceman to its regular roster; Northstar hasn't been seen since before Secret Wars; Karma and Rictor are relegated to a miniseries with a definite end date. One of the things Matt said was for me to feel free to call him and y'all out if we feel something is wrong. This lack of representation is wrong! It goes against the X-Men's core tenants, and it's incredibly hurtful to queer readers who remain invisible in the vast majority of monthly titles. There's yet to be an LGBT character in a flagship Avengers book, and young Iceman is the only LGBT character permanently on an x-team. So can you speak a bit to why none of these books have room for us? And when can we expect this to change? Thanks for your time, and welcome to the X-titles! (Okay to print, #XPosition, ewtc. etc.)

BANNED

It's been over a year since Ardian Syaf was fired for openly supporting anti-Semitic beliefs. Yet Kitty Pryde is still drawn with his design, which purposely downplayed her Jewish characteristics. Is she ever going to be drawn with curly hair again? For that matter, when is she ever going to be moving on from the New Mutants training uniform?

BANNED

Dear Mr. White,

When are you announcing Jonathan Hickman’s Uncanny X-Men?

When are you announcing Chris Claremont and Alan Davis’ Excalibur Forever?

Where is Sage?

Where is Pixie?

Do you know what Serescross said behind your back?

Thank you for your time.

Indomitablly yours,
    DDM

BANNED

Any reason why adult cyclops was killed? And can he return as carrion, the guy that's gonna murder the inhumans?

When are we getting the much needed ADAM X THE X-TREME led X-Treme X-men book?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.