Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The only positive thing about this issue was Steel.
    I didn't read the issue, but I do know that Abnett nonsensically broke Natahsa and Traci up off-panel. I don't care how many Jaime shippers like that, it pretty much invalidates for me everything else he may do with her right off the bat.

BANNED

Why Do I get the feeling that Donna may get a chance to go to Tom King's Santurary in the near future ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Why Do I get the feeling that Donna may get a chance to go to Tom King's Santurary in the near future ?
    More like the Betty Ford Center jk

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Donna and Roy, in the last time they were shown, had finally admitted their affections for one another and were getting together. Now, out of nowhere, its "impossible" (for hamfisted reasons most likely). That's just the tip of the iceberg.
    That's what piss me off the most about that issue. Abnett literally just ignore the whole last arc, he wrote himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    spoilers:
    Well since she don't appear on the cover of Heroes of Crisis (when all, Dick, Wally and Roy appear on it) and the fact that Abnett stated in the solicitation of the issue 24 of Titans that a character will be stuck in a weird dimension. I feel like it's gonna be Donna even more than before. So I don't think she will have the time to go there. .
    end of spoilers

But what is weird is, why didn't sent her before ? That could have helped her, more than put her in house of arrest and that **** we got.
    Last edited by Dethi; 06-14-2018 at 11:51 PM.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Based on some of the scant details I read on Heroes in Crisis, hopefully Donna wouldn't be there at the beginning of the story based on part of the plot.

Although, maybe that'd be a mercy (to me) at this point based on her character origin and characterization in Rebirth. ::scratches chin and ponders::

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I didn't read the issue, but I do know that Abnett nonsensically broke Natahsa and Traci up off-panel. I don't care how many Jaime shippers like that, it pretty much invalidates for me everything else he may do with her right off the bat.
    Barring the break up (which was mentioned, and not what I was focusing on), Natasha was competent, badass, and rather critical of joining up at first. She had a lot of good moments in it. Which, you can't really say the same for anyone barring maybe M'gann (for as short a time as she appears).