Page 185 of 325 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4870

Let’s just face it. He’s too gorgeous to be an X-Man character. There isn’t a world in the multiverse he’d be seen as a freak. Let’s save Mamoa for a villain cameo... like Sinister or something. Vargas? Bogan? Exodus, Cortez, etc
    Last edited by CRaymond; 06-15-2019 at 04:06 PM.

BANNED

Dominic West looks like an ugly Hugh Jackman and is an amazing actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Dominic West looks like an ugly Hugh Jackman and is an amazing actor.
    He's like one year younger than Jackman(almost to the day) and like 2 inches shorter.

Nawwwww.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Sad dad Wolverine is best Wolverine. The best way to get that is with a dead Jean and a living Kitty. But they should skip Kitty and give us Jubilee.

Lol Mamoa is foolish for not taking a villain if he’s offered one. Villains are the BEST role in everything
    Eh villains don't usually have a long shelf life in the MCU although they were better at keeping some of the villains alive during Phase 3.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I love Jason as Aquaman. It's a completely left hand turn from the comics, but in my opinion he's so much better this way. I think I've read Jason doesn't like being cast as bad guys all the time, so maybe that's why he was more into Logan, but with the right script, I think he could be convinced. Maybe. Maybe not. Creed is a vicious serial killer in the end. That might be too off-putting for Jason, who despite his bad boy veneer, is an extreme sweetheart.

If not Creed, who else could he be in the MCU X-Men? There is a dearth of Pacific Islander X-Men. I mean, Mondo is the only one, really, and Jason is too mature and gorgeous for that character.
    Let him play inverted Creed then. Unlike Heroic Mystique that FOX pulled out of deep recesses of their ass, at least Creed actually was a hero in the comics for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    To me that just dimineshes all mutants as failed lab rats.
    That would describe one of the most popular characters in the franchise, come to think of it. Besides, wasn't the main point that mutants are a persecuted minority, not how they came to be in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The problemo is that the Ultimate line never got the chance to actually explore what this would mean before the cure shrank the mutant pop to like 30 weirdos in a desert, essentially making mutants just a military cock-up like radiation poisoning or something. The few issues we did get exploring it do prove it was really cool and foundation-jiggling...
    Fair enough. Never had a chance to read those comics myself (and the highly cynical tone of Ultimate X-Men is something I've found inherently off-putting), but the idea has always sounded like a really interesting premise and way to do things. Sorry to hear that it didn't really take off in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    ...but it's very alternative and I wouldn't want it for the movies which define the franchise for the mainstream.
    Fair enough if you think so, but since the Fox series kinda did everything that was to be done with the traditional origin story, I'd actually like to see the MCU do something new and the "failed lab rat" would be both new and something that could offer an interesting twist and make MCU X-Men be something other then just a rehash of the old movie series but now with other franchise's cameoing in them. Besides, MCU Spider-Man basically did an alternative version of the character instead of a more faithful one, so they are willing to experiment like that.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Because everything needs to be always about Wolverine.

Mamoa would be a cool Warpath.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Daniel Radcliffe!? Harry Potter? Hell to the naw. Wolverine may be short, but he’s not a skinny little fella.
    I like Radcliffe as actor but he has nothing in common with Wolverine. Radcliffe as Logan sounds like troll jokes the same way as DeVito
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-17-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I like Radcliffe as actor but he has nothing in common with Wolverine. Radcliffe as Logan sounds like troll jokes the same way as DeVito
    Yeah. DeVito would be better as Puck, but a more comical version.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Mamoa would be a cool Warpath.
    That's a little too outside of the box. I like where you're headed, and it almost works, but it feels wrong. Let's go to Apache country and find some young thang ready to take on the world(actually, two of them, one for John, and one for James).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

When I saw this pic, I started to see the potential. If he gained a little bit more weight, he could be stellar. Now that we've seen Logan's origins(which I just reread recently, the sickly Victorian boy grown up to be a wild man...), I believe it all the more.
    Wow, Radcliff has really beefed up since his Harry Potter days. He's still not my first choice for Wolverine. That said, I would love to see him cast as Daken. I think he could pull that role off well. Put him as Daken and Charlie Hunnam as Logan and you've got another billion-dollar franchise.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

That’s not even close to what I would call “beefed up,” but to each his or her own I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wow, Radcliff has really beefed up since his Harry Potter days. He's still not my first choice for Wolverine. That said, I would love to see him cast as Daken. I think he could pull that role off well. Put him as Daken and Charlie Hunnam as Logan and you've got another billion-dollar franchise.
    Daken's half Japanese so Radcliffe would be a bad choice.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

When I saw this pic, I started to see the potential. If he gained a little bit more weight, he could be stellar. Now that we've seen Logan's origins(which I just reread recently, the sickly Victorian boy grown up to be a wild man...), I believe it all the more.
    Not going to lie he looks more like Wolverine than Jackman did in X-Men (2000) who wasn't that jacked yet and had a little bit of a baby face now when compared to his later appearances as Logan.