Page 116 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Just realized we could finally get Iceman and Firestar on screen with Spider-Man.

I may or may not be 100% serious.
    Not among any to do list. Spiderman was a lot closer to Nate Grey. More random team ups are not needed. they just produce more void movies.

Who's up for a Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends film?
    Considering how not many were trilled with iron man is spiderman's father figure thing, I think many spiderman fans don't even want that. They have not even had gwen stacy, mary jane, jj jamerson , black cat, uncle ben appear in their movies. you know..the people that shape spiderman and his universe.

100% not serious for me.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Just realized we could finally get Iceman and Firestar on screen with Spider-Man.

Swap them out for the Ultimate version and I’m down

BANNED

I imagine Hulk/Wolverine is at the top of most wish lists. Stark/Reed Richards as well.

The MCU has done a really nice job creating scene-stealing moments with characters you'd never expect. Falcon/Winter Soldier, Ant-man with basically anyone, Thor/Rocket. We have pretty good evidence that whatever crossovers happen, we can be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Fury sending Logan after the Hulk, like in Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine, would be awesome. Throw in the Wendigo somehow like in Wolverine’s first appearance and even better! That’s definitely at the top of my wish list. Second would be seeing Cable meet Thanos somehow and for some reason.

A Spider-Man, Iceman and Firestar/Jubilee scene is on the list for X-Men Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    Not among any to do list. Spiderman was a lot closer to Nate Grey. More random team ups are not needed. they just produce more void movies.

Considering how not many were trilled with iron man is spiderman's father figure thing, I think many spiderman fans don't even want that. They have not even had gwen stacy, mary jane, jj jamerson , black cat, uncle ben appear in their movies. you know..the people that shape spiderman and his universe.

100% not serious for me.
    You're right about that, given how much we need to get from spiderman S&AF can wait a little more(perhaps they can have a cartoon reboot - that could be cool)
    WHAT we could get..well..FF + Avengers + X-men...Well the math doesn't lie....

ONSLAUGHT

I'm 90% serious on this. And you know what on movie could work, could work a lot better than in comic form! Expecially if the polish thing here and there.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post

ONSLAUGHT
    Onslaught would work great if we could make a sympathetic Franklin Richards who is more than just filling the role of Dude in Distress. Same goes for Nate Grey, but I'd like to especially focus on Franklin because he and Onslaught did have an emotional connection in the comics, a connection that was never explored past tricking him into handing over power.

Onslaught would work great if we could make a sympathetic Franklin Richards who is more than just filling the role of Dude in Distress. Same goes for Nate Grey, but I'd like to especially focus on Franklin because he and Onslaught did have an emotional connection in the comics, a connection that was never explored past tricking him into handing over power.
    Heroes Reborn was bad but I loved everything it caused the affects on the X-Men, the Thunderbolts, the B & C-List heroes stepping up, and Heroes Return (Which was a breath of Fresh Air for those books).

Astonishing Member

Why not? Do something to change it up. Make the audience guess what's going to happen. It's a nice curveball.

You're right about that, given how much we need to get from spiderman S&AF can wait a little more(perhaps they can have a cartoon reboot - that could be cool)

ONSLAUGHT

I'm 90% serious on this. And you know what on movie could work, could work a lot better than in comic form! Expecially if the polish thing here and there.

Can I tell you an open secret about team up films. It has only worked once. Avengers 2012 and ever since then, Marvel has tried to recapture that moment and never did.

WHAT we could get..well..FF + Avengers + X-men? Maybe a 3 billion movie dollar but highly unlikely a very great movie. Onslaught will not fit one film, also onslaught works on the basic of Magneto and the dark side of Xavier, it was a big complicated psychic mess. Disney likely cant put that story untainted in their film.

From what I can see so far, disney can only do villains wants to take over the world when it comes to team up films and that is as basic as you can get for a movie plot. To make onslaught good on film, you will need the sophisticated writing of FX Legion, that is too much of a high bar for Disney.

Depends on whether Sony is dumb enough to yank Spider-Man out of the MCU and put him into the venomverse now that that film is a runaway hit.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

ONSLAUGHT

Onslaught would require a movie on the scale of Infinity War, if not more so. It would require a cast of characters that's so big that it would cost at least half-a-billion.

Needless to say, I'm all for that. Maybe that'll be the biggest blockbuster of the 2030s.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I know they'll use Firestar (which is fine)

But id rather have Spider-Man, Human Torch, & Iceman

Have Torch go-to Spider-Man school and be mega popular and have Peter slightly jealous.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Can I tell you an open secret about team up films. It has only worked once. Avengers 2012 and ever since then, Marvel has tried to recapture that moment and never did.
    So did you miss Infinity War or what?

100% not serious for me.
    You could try and be positive about this you know. Some of us get tired of reading the negativity and it's not like you lurk around here, you are tirelessly vocal about your dislike for the MCU.