Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
...by having Wolverine lead. She did have a somewhat better role in X3, I'll give you that. But in everything that came afterwards she was basically a glorified cameo.
Both Wolverine and Storm led. Storm proved to be the better leader since wolverine was getting distracted by Jean. Her best role was in X2. A role that brought something to the film than the other 3 female characters in black panther. Black Panther is already struggling with plots. they don't need more characters.

I never liked Shipp as Storm or the prequel movies, so I don't care for her. Acting like storm being a glorified love interest in a black panther sequel movie s the best thing that has ever happened to Storm is a fass.

Storm has shown to single handily save the every being on earth in X2. She has also shown she does not need to be a love interest as beautiful as Halle Berry was. The very first time it should ever be implied that she may have a boyfriend or is interested in a man, it should be Forge not Black Panther.