Page 184 of 325 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4870
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Damn!!! Apparently Momoa says he wants to be Wolverine if he did a role for MCU. Like he needs another tall hunky actor.

He needs to br Sabretooth if anything. The character who could use some kind of good boost. Wolverine gets boosted enough as it is - at Creed's expense I might add..
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-15-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Damn!!! Appaten Momoa says he wants ti be Wolverine if he did a role for MCU. Like he needs another tall hunky actor.

He needs to br Sabretooth if anything. The character who could use some kind of good boost. Wolverine gets boostwd enough as it is - at Creed's expense I might add..
    I would love Jason as Creed, and get someone super tiny as Logan(Daniel Radcliffe for extreme effect).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Daniel Radcliffe!? Harry Potter? Hell to the naw. Wolverine may be short, but he’s not a skinny little fella.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-17-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Daniel Radcliffe!? Harry Potter? Hell to the naw. Wolverine may be short, but he’s not a skinny little fella.

When I saw this pic, I started to see the potential. If he gained a little bit more weight, he could be stellar. Now that we've seen Logan's origins(which I just reread recently, the sickly Victorian boy grown up to be a wild man...), I believe it all the more.

He ain't 6'6 like Jackman, but nobody cared. He'd be fine.

It's Creed & everyone else not Mystique, Xavier & Magneto, that needs good casting.

Hugh is 6' 2", but still far too tall. Daniel is like 5'5", which is still technically too tall for Logan, but I've been on set with him in person, and he seems even shorter. If he bulked up his chest/shoulders/arms a bit, I think he could do a great Logan, especially opposite someone like Jason as Sabretooth!

Whoever plays him, I want them to be the Drax. A lancer type with a funny, pithy, badass things to contribute. I do not want another decade or two of The Wolverine Show.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

When I saw this pic, I started to see the potential. If he gained a little bit more weight, he could be stellar. Now that we've seen Logan's origins(which I just reread recently, the sickly Victorian boy grown up to be a wild man...), I believe it all the more.
    Can’t see it. But I’m a big fan of the character. Maybe that’s why I don’t want to see him done like that.

If not Momoa, then I wouldn't mind The Rock for Creed. Unlike Mane & other dad-bod wrestlers I am seeing suggested, at least Rock looks good & can act.

But we need someone good, in shape, and with charisma to bring Creed back from obscurity.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-15-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Whoever plays him, I want them to be the Drax. A lancer type with a funny, pithy, badass things to contribute. I do not want another decade or two of The Wolverine Show.
    I was thinking the exact same role on the team, 100%.

Can’t see it. But I’m a big fan of the character. Maybe that’s why I don’t want to see him done like that.
    I love Wolverine too; don't be like that. I think Daniel is a great actor and would put a lot of craft into the role were he signed to it. That said, I have been a vocal advocate for a newbie/undiscovered talent for Logan and basically all the MCU X-Men, so they can just been seen as their characters, not 'Harry Potter' or whoever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If not Momoa, then I wouldn't mind The Rock for Creed. Unlike Mane & other dad-bod wrestlers I am seeing suggested, at least Rock looks good & can act.

But we need someone good, in shape, and with charisma to bring Creed back from obscurity.
    I think Jason is perrrrrfect for Creed, since he does have that wild man/bad boy vibe, but also charisma. I wouldn't want the Rock in the role, though. Too cheesy, which is saying a lot if I'm down for Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think Jason is perrrrrfect for Creed, since he does have that wild man/bad boy vibe, but also charisma. I wouldn't want the Rock in the role, though. Too cheesy, which is saying a lot if I'm down for Jason.
    Sadly Momoa already called Wolverine. A clear sign he doesn't want Creed. So while I want him, I can kiss that dream goodbye. Anytime Creed fans have dreams, we're reminded that we shouldn't. Lol.

Would've been good though.
    DvhDJ2TXQAABTb_.jpg
    Oh well.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-15-2019 at 09:15 PM.

Sad dad Wolverine is best Wolverine. The best way to get that is with a dead Jean and a living Kitty. But they should skip Kitty and give us Jubilee.

Lol Mamoa is foolish for not taking a villain if he’s offered one. Villains are the BEST role in everything

I love Jason as Aquaman. It's a completely left hand turn from the comics, but in my opinion he's so much better this way. I think I've read Jason doesn't like being cast as bad guys all the time, so maybe that's why he was more into Logan, but with the right script, I think he could be convinced. Maybe. Maybe not. Creed is a vicious serial killer in the end. That might be too offputting for Jason, who despite his bad boy veneer, is an extreme sweetheart.

If not Creed, who else could he be in the MCU X-Men? There is a dearth of Pacific Islander X-Men. I mean, Mondo is the only one, really, and Jason is too mature and gorgeous for that character.