Page 247 of 325 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4870

Harrington's puppy face is like the last thing I'd associate with Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    If you look at Game of Thrones, his acting does improvex but what sells him is his physical ability. He's just a great physical actor, especially in fight scenes.

Also, he's short and plays crazy well. He just needs to bulk up a bit for the role.

Gosh no. For me he got more and more boring as the show progressed.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Gosh no. For me he got more and more boring as the show progressed.
    Blame that on the horrible writing in Game of Thrones as the series progresses. All Jon Snow says in the last season is. ''Your muh queen'' and ''Ah don wann it''

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    He is a very pretty boy, He fits a Gambit part. He is a good actor so I am willing to ignore his height.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Not much to go on. No reason to believe that he's going to be in an X-Men movie yet.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Variety is not a gossip trade.
    It's not about Variety, it's about Sony obviously making up some dumb PR excuse on their favor. Especially cause it was already reported that the real reason was Disney wanting to get 50% of the money and they refused(rightfully imo lol).

Astonishing Member

Kit Harrington? I’m guessing something like eternals, because nothing x related is in production yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Blame that on the horrible writing in Game of Thrones as the series progresses. All Jon Snow says in the last season is. ''Your muh queen'' and ''Ah don wann it'':confused.
    This!

We don’t really have much sample size to judge harrington’s Acting. Maybe he was written to be like that, or the show dictated it. I don’t think “being bored by game of thrones” is a goo enough reason to think someone would be bad in a different role.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

He's already been revealed to be Black Knight in Eternals, no need to worry anymore lol.

Astonishing Member

Hey, I guessed right about something!

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Hey, I guessed right about something!
    It makes sense, you don't option an actor for a movie that could be 2 or 3 years away from production. It had to be something that was in pre-production now.

I like him for Black Knight though, he's a good fit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Well people didn't think Hugh Jackman would be able to do it either, way back when. But I don't think he'll be Wolverine.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    He's already been revealed to be Black Knight in Eternals, no need to worry anymore lol.
    I actually like that.

If the weird Black Knight x Sersi romance that became the primary and sole focus of mid-90's Avengers comics can be adapted into a big-budget film by the biggest movie studio on Earth, then you should never completely give up hope that your favorite weird thing will also be in a movie.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Black Panther 2 release date is May 6, 2022, announcement at D23. But so far there is nothing about Deadpool 3

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Black Panther 2 release date is May 6, 2022, announcement at D23. But so far there is nothing about Deadpool 3
    I thought the plan was dropping Deadpool solo movies and start with X-force?
    (but that was before the merge)