Page 243 of 325 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I don't like this at all. Really wanted to see Iceman or Shadowcat meet Spider-Man. Or for him to get on Wolverines nerves. He didn't even meet Hulk or Thor properly yet.

But on the bright side maybe this pushes X-MEN up one year.
    Sharing screen time with IceMan, or any X-man, would have been cool.

Maybe it will bump up the X-Men a little.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    While I did enjoy Dark Phoenix more than FFH, Homecoming was a great film. I also can admit that I'm in the minority in my opinion of the two films, but that's the thing about opinions. In regards to the future of the X-Men in the MCU someone asked if the X-Men and FF might get fast tracked because of this development and I have to say that if anything could help that case this would be it. I mean the MCU lost it's 3 biggest stars as of yesterday, Spidey is out, Cap is old and Tony is dead. If that doesn't clear a direct path for Logan (lets be honest, the last big gun they have left now) then I don't know what does. Sure you could argue that Thor and or Hulk could fill that role, which I agree that they could, but the MCU is about team ups and those two can't do it alone.
    Black Panther movie made more than any of those characters solo movies. He's the "last big star.". And I also predict Shang-Chi will have a higher grossing movie then any of them.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yes. We will get Deadpool movies for sure.

I think thay will just keep Reynolds as actor and reboot everything. Fresh start in MCU for him.
    That’s what I’m afraid of. But I’m still having doubts if Deadpool 3 will happen. Just because Iger and Feige now says it’s happening, doesn’t mean it will. I remember when Gambit was happening five years ago. I remember when Inhumans movie was coming
    Last edited by luprki; 08-21-2019 at 09:16 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    That’s what I’m afraid of. But I’m still having doubts if Deadpool 3 will happen. Just because Iger and Feige now says it’s happening, doesn’t mean it will. I remember when Gambit was happening five years ago. I remember when Inhumans movie was coming
    When has Feige said something publicly that didn't happen?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    When has Feige said something publicly that didn't happen?
    The only thing was Inhumans announcement iirc
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Yes, exactly

Feige never wanted Inhumans.

BANNED

Feige never wanted Inhumans.
    The big question now, does Feige want Deadpool?

BANNED

He was forced to say that while he was under someone else. The situation has changed. Since he got full control, he's been nothing but upfront and honest.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    The big question now, does Feige want Deadpool?
    I am sure he wants to add Deadpool asap. Easy money.

BANNED

I am sure he wants to add Deadpool asap. Easy money.
    Probably right, because Feige has now lost his three most popular heroes.

Black Panther movie made more than any of those characters solo movies. He's the "last big star.". And I also predict Shang-Chi will have a higher grossing movie then any of them.
    You're right Black Panther shot up like a rocket the over the last few years, I hadn't thought about him but I also was left feeling meh' about the movie, again I was in the minority, but I would still comfortably say Wolverine is the more popular character by a significant margin. You could also definitely be right about Shang-Chi, that movie has huge potential both domestically and overseas.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

He isn't "last" big star. There is a female that also made a billion. The two of form a beginning of pretty good trinity with Black Panther being Batman/Iron Man and Captain Marvel being Superman/Captain America. I use to think that Spiderman(or Dr Strange) would slide in as that last star. But now maybe Wolverine could sneak into that group.

I doubt Shang Chi will gross higher than them, China or somebody else is going to have pull serious weight because I don't see a martial art heavy movie drawing like that in the US.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    He was forced to say that while he was under someone else. The situation has changed. Since he got full control, he's been nothing but upfront and honest.
    Maybe he is also forced to say he wants Deadpool?

Goodness these guys are businessmen first.The bottom line drive their decision making Deadpool is getting made on sheer fact on Deadpool merchandising alone. Stop with these silly conspiracy theories. There is zero doubt Deadpool 3 happening they even did a test run to see how PG 13 Deadpool movie would do. If one thing Fox did right it was Deadpool franchise they both did 700 million as R which is impressive, They both did on low budgets 58 million for first and 110 for the second. Deadpool is gold for Disney. Deadpool can be made on pocket money and it is proven it can return the investment and double and even triple it.

It doesn't make sense to rush out Deadpool, Having access to use other X-characters or knowing what X-characters they can use will help the movie ,It is not a guarantee they can use colossus he might be part of big plans for the X-men . Even without that Disney hasn't set up how it is going to deal with other R Fox properties as yet, They have Aliens, Predators,etc. It is process that should do right.Fans are weird, Disney has crap ton of properties we knew this is the downside of everything being with them. There is no rush to release Deadpool 3 or something like Antman 3. That is benefit of your movies making billions you don't have rush out stuff until you are ready.