Page 90 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4870
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Eh... He's been saying that for a very long time now. ...
    But things have changed/are different now, and will continue to do so/be. The 'connections' the NetfliX shows/AoS have shown, aren't all that dissimilar from what the individual/non-X-over movies have done anyway, IMO.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-21-2018 at 07:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    What are you talking about the whole plot of Daredevil season one was Kingpin buying land after the battle of New York in Avengers 2012. Jessica Jones was attacked by a woman who mother died in the Battle of New York. As for Tone it's called a diverse world where just like ours only a unimaginative creative team would make everything the same in their universe.

Wait a minute just catching up onto the thread are you Jaddor/Selena/Tarantino?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The big clue is that same Magneto origin youtube clip again.
    Be careful making these statements. I called him/them out in another thread and got banned for my "paranoia". I suspect they made two accounts this time. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out the second one.

BANNED

Also, Yogaflame - I love your posts.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    I don't know yet. As a marvel fan who thinks MCU is the weakest part of marvel, (prefer the Netflix shows) I may just let things play out. I always supported the various types of marvel movies regardless. I wanted MCU as they are but leave X-men out.

I liked X-Men for the tone, drama and depth. the pleasure it gave me their top tiers films could give the TDK DC movies a run of their money since those were DC's best movies. I recently saw the down side of cinematic universes after Logan and the new mutants trailer. I may let things play out but I get the premonition MCU X-men is heading for major obstacles.
    What do you think of Disney purchasing Fox?

So i figure they are probably going to join the MCU and it's probably gonna be reboot for most of the x-men properties outside of deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by superhsalf View Post
    Also, Yogaflame - I love your posts.
    Many thanks!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Season 2 of Wolverine & The X-Men!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Kevin Feige, Craig Kyle, and Christopher Yost need to reunite and make that second season of WaTX.
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Oh god yassss! I loved the style in that cartoon and the art for season 2 looked dope.
    Pretty much OT now that the threads have been merged, but wanted to stress affirmation in agreement, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to plug:

Quote Originally Posted by superhsalf View Post
    Be careful making these statements. I called him/them out in another thread and got banned for my "paranoia". I suspect they made two accounts this time. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out the second one.
    Thanks for the warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Wait a minute just catching up onto the thread are you Jaddor/Selena/Tarantino?
    No, I am just marvelgirl. Came here from reddit.

What are you talking about the whole plot of Daredevil season one was Kingpin buying land after the battle of New York in Avengers 2012. Jessica Jones was attacked by a woman who mother died in the Battle of New York. As for Tone it's called a diverse world where just like ours only a unimaginative creative team would make everything the same in their universe.
    Daredevil is not part of the MCU. if he was, why has he not guest starred in their movies? I liked daredevil season 1, this is the only part of marvel that holds up to other comic films not in a cinematic universe.. I said before X2, Spider-Man 2, TDK all taste like fine wines. MCU movies are like sodas.

Quote Originally Posted by frankyspaceout View Post
    What do you think of Disney purchasing Fox?
    Business is business. Fox sold, Disney bought.

Daredevil is not part of the MCU. if he was, why has he not guest starred in their movies? I liked daredevil season 1, this is the only part of marvel that holds up to other comic films not in a cinematic universe.. I said before X2, Spider-Man 2, TDK all taste like fine wines. MCU movies are like sodas.
    Karen Page's entire introduction in the Netflix Daredevil series was literally based on the first Avengers movie. She worked for a company that was reconstructing New York after the Chitauri "invasion". There were characters talking about it and there were newspaper articles about it. It might not have had the Avengers appearing but to say it wasn't connected to the MCU is ridiculous. Daredevil hasn't appeared in the Avengers for a simple reason. He hasn't been in the sphere to become involved. Avengers: Age of Ultron was primarily set in Sokovia, Captain America: Civil War was set in Europe, and Avengers: Infinity War was set globally but largely outside of America minus the Nick Fury and Maria Hill scene. The last major Avengers event in America was in the first movie and he became Daredevil after that. He hasn't become an Avenger or appeared because they haven't needed him to, and they've been operating globally whilst he's the "Hero of Hell's Kitchen".

Connectivity doesn't have to be everyone appearing, everytime. Netflix franchises have their own place in the MCU, showing the stories that the movies can't.

BANNED

... all taste like...
    Well, there's...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    ... to say it wasn't connected to the MCU is ridiculous. ...
    It's also disingenuous.

Exactly. The connections can't just be ignored because they don't support an argument you want to make. Daredevil is connected in no uncertain terms. That means that any character who has interacted with any character from Daredevil's series is also connected, whether the series has mentioned the movies specifically or not. They're connected because we know Daredevil is. This extends beyond Netflix. We know Cloak & Dagger is connected because Brigid Reilly worked with Misty Knight, Misty Knight has met Matt Murdock and Matt Murdock has clearly been shown to be in the MCU from it's opening storyline, Karen's role in the embezzling whistleblowing.

That's connectivity. Not random shout outs about what the movies have done.

However, this conversation has derailed the topic of the thread: The X-Men's future on the big screen.
    Last edited by Husk; 09-21-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Daredevil has no super strength, no healing powers, no invulnerability he just has heightened senses why would the Avengers call him?

Both Luke Cage and Jessica Jones have made it clear they have no interest in being Avengers type heroes.

Iron Fist is the only maybe.

Punisher human with guns and kills not Avengers material.

Ghost Rider on AoS isn't the type of guy the Avengers would recruit with the whole vengeance thing.

Quake is underground like the rest of her team who are human so yeah they probably wouldn't call her or them.

Deathlok again a character not really interested in the hero business.

Patriot is now dead.

Runaways are minors on the run.

Cloak and Dagger again minors and not really on anyone's radar yet.

So yeah why would the film heroes be contacting the TV characters.

This is like when the X-Men are saving the world and asking where's X-Factor or the Morlocks they're not always needed or even wanted. How many mutants have been referenced in the XCU and never seen in the films?

Disney says the shows are part of the MCU and the shows say they are so they are period.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 09-21-2018 at 07:48 AM.