Page 257 of 325 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4870
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Also half of X team can get solo Disney+ shows before first X-Men movie.
    That would be awesome. I would like one of Rogue and Gambit but I feel for this shows to have some traction they first have to be on at least one movie.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That would be awesome. I would like one of Rogue and Gambit but I feel for this shows to have an some traction they first have to be on at least one movie.
    I am huge Romy fan but if Gambit will get Disney+ or solo movie ever then I want to see his young years with Guilds and Bella in Nola first. His Origin story.

I am huge Romy fan but if Gambit will get Disney+ or solo movie ever then I want to see his young years with Guilds and Bella in Nola first. His Origin story.
    Yeah and if Hawkeye and I'm a fan of Clint and Kate but if they can get 200 million for a show imagine what some A list X-Men could do with that kind of budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Yeah and if Hawkeye and I'm a fan of Clint and Kate but if they can get 200 million for a show imagine what some A list X-Men could do with that kind of budget.
    Yes. X characters have good solo stories and they must be told in solo projects.

BANNED

Gambit to be rebooted in MCU without Tatum
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegotth...ing-tatum/amp/
    Mentioned this on the X-23 thread, but Mangold still actively wants to make the X-23 movie. However he also notes he doesn't expect it to be soon. But frankly who knows. It's currently being heavily speculated based on Reynolds' meetings with Marvel that Deadpool may be entering the MCU sooner rather than later, and if Disney is actively looking towards more female-led projects it's not impossible they might turn to her (also, Deadpool could be a means of bringing her in in the first place).

I hope Disney keeps Zazie Beetz and Brolin. They were great.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I hope Disney keeps Zazie Beetz and Brolin. They were great.
    I can't see how they keep Brolin as Cable when they'll undoubtedly be doing things with Thanos in the future.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Thanos’ arc is over. Pretty sure Marvel and Brolin both said they were done with him.

I doubt that Deadpool in MCU will be Deadpool 3. I think they will just keep Reynolds as actor but reboot everything. So I don`t expect Beetz and Brolin to return.

The same with X-23. I doubt that Mangold will do movie without Dafne but I just don`t see Feige keeping FOX characters or actors.

I do hope they bring Dafne as Laura. It's not quite the same as with keeping other Fox actors, cause, by the time they decide to bring Laura to the MCU, she'll already be looking so different that, look-wise, it'd be the same as casting any other actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I do hope they bring Dafne as Laura. It's not quite the same as with keeping other Fox actors, cause, by the time they decide to bring Laura to the MCU, she'll already be looking so different that, look-wise, it'd be the same as casting any other actress.
    I liked her but if by then she already looks like another person what would be the purpose of casting her again?
    some child actors are great but they don't do that great when growing up.

I’m glad if Tatum is no longer attached to pkay Gambit. i never liked him for the tole. gambit must be lean, charming and mysterious.

And I would also love is they cast the X-Men younger then the Avengers! They should be in their mid 20’s for the MCu. It would put them between earth’s mightiest heroes and the spidey crew.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I’m glad if Tatum is no longer attached to pkay Gambit. i never liked him for the tole. gambit must be lean, charming and mysterious.

And I would also love is they cast the X-Men younger then the Avengers! They should be in their mid 20’s for the MCu. It would put them between earth’s mightiest heroes and the spidey crew.
    Rogue, Gambit and Bobby, sure. I’m hoping the upper class men of the X-Men are all Cap Carol’s age.

I doubt that Deadpool in MCU will be Deadpool 3. I think they will just keep Reynolds as actor but reboot everything. So I don`t expect Beetz and Brolin to return.

The same with X-23. I doubt that Mangold will do movie without Dafne but I just don`t see Feige keeping FOX characters or actors.
    You can bet Wade will make some comments about the universe changing on him when that happens.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I can't see how they keep Brolin as Cable when they'll undoubtedly be doing things with Thanos in the future.
    If Gemma Chan can be two different characters...

I liked her but if by then she already looks like another person what would be the purpose of casting her again?
    some child actors are great but they don't do that great when growing up.
    Well, it all assumes that she'd turn in a similar quality of performance as before. IMHO, it's all "cross the bridge when we come to it" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    You can bet Wade will make some comments about the universe changing on him when that happens.
    Yeah, let's not break the fourth wall with the MCU.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)