Page 128 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4870
    BANNED

yeah, X men will finally become X men, not wolverine and the X men, welcome Storm that actually does something, welcome Cyclops that actually leads, welcome C listers that might get a shot in the disney + service

A new beginning for the MCU.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m hoping we see Mystique in a Cap’n Carol movie myself. Bring her back to her roots, so to speak.
    Not sure they would have Carol face another Shapeshifter villain.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    yeah, X men will finally become X men, not wolverine and the X men, welcome Storm that actually does something, welcome Cyclops that actually leads, welcome C listers that might get a shot in the disney + service
    I will join with you in solidarity, my Cyclops brethren and say Amen. It’s been a long time comin and I’m just happy to be here y’all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Looks like deal should be done next month. Now Feige will be able to talk X-MEN during Avengers Press Run in April

Disney-Fox Deal Nears Final Approval After Progress In Brazil And Mexico to
    I don`t think that we will have any real X-Men news before Endgame or even Homecoming release .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I don`t think that we will have any real X-Men news before Endgame or even Homecoming release .
    Agreed, can't imagine why they'd want to steal any thunder from the ending of Phase 3 preemptively, by stoking the flames of Phase 4 prematurely.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-27-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    During Age of Ultron's press run Feige, Evans, RDJ all talked about Spider-Man being in Civil War and joining Avengers. That deal was announced before AoU released.

A official tease isn't out of the question imo

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think some of you are fooling yourselves if you think Wolverine is gonna stop being a central character in these flicks going forward while in the MCU. The other X-Men are just gonna be better represented than what they were in the past. If anything I see Storm sharing the spotlight with Wolverine since those 2 are the only ones I'm hearing about casting rumors and possible appearances in other Marvel films. I mean whose to say Cyclops will be leading the team? In this new era of change, "the future is female" tagline could certainly apply to the Storm led X-Men era.

BANNED

During Age of Ultron's press run Feige, Evans, RDJ all talked about Spider-Man being in Civil War and joining Avengers. That deal was announced before AoU released. ...
    Wasn't that common knowledge by that point, tho, I can't remember? And CW was a direct sequel to AoU in many ways, don't ya think? Not sure if it'd be the same case with X-Men anyway, as the deal circumstances are different. So it kinda already seems sorta like an apples & oranges comparison, in that respect. Not to mention, Spidey's a singular entity, where the Mutants are many.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Wasn't that common knowledge by that point, tho, I can't remember? And CW was a direct sequel to AoU in many ways, don't ya think? Not sure if it'd be the same case with X-Men anyway, as the deal circumstances are different. So it kinda already seems sorta like an apples & oranges comparison, in that respect. Not to mention, Spidey's a singular entity, where the Mutants are many.

Well we shall see in a few weeks maybe he won't. But I think he will (Or Bob Iger)
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Well we shall see in a few weeks maybe he won't. But I think he will (Or Bob Iger)
    If anything, I think the first family, F4... will take precedent & get first dibs, when it comes to new MCU news. Just a hunch, but you're right, time will tell. Dark PhoeniX is still a factor here, don't forget.

BANNED

honestly a loss when they didn't use Onslaught for the new X-men trilogy.
    It would have been interesting to see Mcavoy play the villain.
    Also Apocalypse trying to take over Xavier's body can set that up really well.
    Guess they really wanted to do dark phoenix saga.

Merger expected to close next week.

https://www-hollywoodreporter-com.cd...t-week-1194013
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 03-12-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Very likely will be X-Men stories Disney+ is developing an animated Marvel What If series.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...arvel-studios/

I love What if so very excited by this.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Wow! This is some great news, indeed!
    Make Good Art