Page 241 of 325 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    The question is how is this going to effect the plans for the mutants and F4?
    How will it effect Phase 4 and 5?
    Probably not much at all. This didnt come out of nowhere. All parties knew this was a possibility years ago and I dont think Feige was naive to not forsee this and plan accordingly.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    It’s a good thing this happen, Sony has all the rights to do this.
    I agree they have the right but I dont think it was smart. Sony got greedy, the success spiderman had was due to mcu not Sony.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sony is just gonna run the franchise into the ground again much as fox did with the xmen. sorry spiderman fans. he was one of the best aspects of the avengers movie so sad they couldnt work a deal.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider...e_Spider-Verse

Good for Sony. Disney is being beyond greedy now.

Sadly, people are reacting like Sony's the bad guy here.

I don't get it lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't get it lol
    Spider verse is amazing. And they did that with no Disney help. They can deliver good content.

Spider-Verse was also a cartoon so its not quite the same thing. Sony has always done a good job with Spidey in animated form.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Spider verse is amazing. And they did that with no Disney help. They can deliver good content.
    oh I see. yea that's animated. I thought this was about live action?!?!? did I miss something?

oh I see. yea that's animated. I thought this was about live action?!?!? did I miss something?
    Yeah it is live action. Animated was always only Sony. he last live actions from Sony were very mehh

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah it is live action. Animated was always only Sony. he last live actions from Sony were very mehh
    that's what I thought lolol.

And the fact ISTV was a good movie without Avi Arad's involvement since anything that Arad actually touch turns into into a dud (Spider-Man 3 even through it's guilty pleasure of mine, The Amazing Spider-Man films and Venom)
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Intriguing to see what happens now with Sony. Sony never got a chance for a real redemption after Spiderman 3. X-Men got the chance to redeem itself after X3. If by some miracle they get to make a Spiderman 4, that would be the second closest thing to what it feels like to star wars 7.

I am almost envious of Spiderman. Spiderman now has the chance to spread his wings and fly away from the Disney over controlling process factoryed movies that X-Men has now found itself in.

If Fox had not sold off to Disney, Fox would have let Dark Phoenix crash, gotten rid of Simon Kinberg, forcus more on other loose x-men spin stories and reboot the main xmen line a decade after dark phoenix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Good for Sony. Disney is being beyond greedy now.

Sadly, people are reacting like Sony's the bad guy here.
    I agree. Sounds to me like Disney was trying to bully Sony, but the bully got bullied.

The deal is not done negotiations are supposed happening.

If Sony does pull spidey it will be franchise suicide. It won’t be profitable and they’ll end up probably having to sell back to Disney down the line...