Page 267 of 325 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post

I heard rumours in the past that the reason Gambit never showed up in the past films was because he was as hard of a character as wolverine. I personally always found gambit's backstory more interesting than wolverine though. I still think an R Rated or edgy pg 13 gambit film about the thieves and assassins will be great. maybe a comic book version of West Side story with the gambit and Bella Donna love story.
    Yes. Gambit has rich world outside of X-Men for solo movies and I wan to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I agree. While the MCU X-Men should have their own knack to make them different (the way the other MCU subseries have their unique touches to make them different and more then just another movie following some blockbuster formula), and having a more serious tone/theme is one way to do it, we got that in spades with the Fox series and generally pretty well (granted, not flawlessly). It'd be nice to see something new -- different characters taking the spotlight, adaptations/inspiration from stories Fox never touched, etc. -- and seeing an X-Men series that embraced the fun, goofy stuff that Fox largely left untouched would be one way to do that.
    I see this more as wishful giving. more of the same but at the same time very contradictory and it all goes back to Claremont's recent interview were he nailed some of the problems of the past. It makes me sad that I have mentioned Claremont 4 times and he is getting ignored in favour of the Disney structure. let's learn from star wars when Disney chose to ignore Lucas.

making xmen different by making it more like the MCU past films is still running into the same problem. also the series will feel as if it is ageing backwards. xmen was always serious, why is it now goofy? that makes no sense. it also is not something new for mcu or xmen as newness comes with a new dawn of growth and growth is a symbol for maturity. for mcu xmen to become the best is for Disney to push more stories boundaries than Fox or TAS ever did. Different characters taking the spotlight is a common wish by everyone but it does not change what xmen is or gives Disney a liberty to do something new that is not like the source material at all.
    For that matter, why not divide the difference? I mean, Infinity War was a character drama first and foremost with all the feels that come with it, but was still very funny. If I would offer one critique of the Fox series, I don't think they ever quite had the heart that the MCU did (Logan, First Class and Days of Future Past notwithstanding). Combine the MCU's heart and character work with a good story and premise from the comics, that would a movie I'd be really eager to see.
    This is the first time anyone has used the term character drama to describe infinity war. some of the major criticism of infinity war that stuck was it was an empty spectacle. in xmen the heart, drama, gutt and suffering is never secondary to the fun, spectacles and jokes. in xmen you get the heart first and the heart comes from the character relationships, world, tone.
    Combine the MCU's heart and character work with a good story and premise from the comics, that would a movie I'd be really eager to see.
    X-men needs their own heart from the comics. they need to give mcu a new heart I guess. they are already sympathetic figures since unlike mcu characters mutants are not loved and xmen is driven by soap operaness. Feige once said the heart of MCU is the jokes, reason mcu does not need to go dark.. I don't what he really means but it does not apply here.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-17-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yes. Gambit has rich world outside of X-Men for solo movies and I wan to see it.
    And speaking of heart, can you imagine a gambit movie that was a tragedy like West Side story. I don't see how gambit been a light hearted comedy will of a sudden give it heart that was given to the character we loved in the comics.

One of the reoccurring themes with xmen is we should feel for their villains or not see them as villains. Why else is Magneto so so loved? why is dark phoenix the greatest xmen story? why did rogue become more beloved than Carol? this are the deep themes xmen explores and its time we see that more on screen that another massive Endgame alien invasion cgi spectacles.

Belle was a good example so was Gambit, they were both victims of circumstances, a movie can explore that and this is just gambit's life in New Orleans, he becomes more of a tragic figure when he gets involved with Sinister and his heartbreaking relationship with Rogue is just a new language in xmen.

I do think the crossover cinematic movie run is so artistically over. I am more sure of it now that Joker is the most profitable comic movie. its just the press that still hype it up but with all the superhero backlash, things are breaking down fast. Many are now ready for the more smaller adult story driven stand alone stories and characters like Gambit , Legion, Dazzler , Storm, Rogue, Jubilee, Nate Grey, Bishop, Cable are the for front for that. Disney should take that opportunity not hype up another crossover movie in the mcu among their millions of crossover movies that does not do much.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-17-2019 at 03:03 PM.

I see this more as wishful giving. more of the same but at the same time very contradictory and it all goes back to Claremont's recent interview were he nailed some of the problems of the past. It makes me sad that I have mentioned Claremont 4 times and he is getting ignored in favour of the Disney structure.
    Maybe because the latter are filmmakers and Claremont is not? (Just saying...)

let's learn from star wars when Disney chose to ignore Lucas.
    LucasFilm did really darn well doing their own thing (3/4 rate of success). Marvel Studios has an even better rate compared to Fox. While one may not subjectively like the results of either, I don't think it's going to change the general popularity of things as is.

making xmen different by making it more like the MCU past films is still running into the same problem. also the series will feel as if it is ageing backwards. xmen was always serious, why is it now goofy? that makes no sense.
    Maybe because the comics dealt with crazy stuff like killer robots, time travel, asteroid bases, lost Roman colonies, descendants from the future, and such just as much (if not more) then the serious stuff? I've read X-Men stuff that was pretty serious, stuff that was fantastical, and stuff that was funny, and in some cases, the latter was more "mature" then the serious stuff. Why not tap that? It would beat seeing Magneto flip-flop between good and bad for the umteenth time.

it also is not something new for mcu or xmen as newness comes with a new dawn of growth and growth is a symbol for maturity. for mcu xmen to become the best is for Disney to push more stories boundaries than Fox or TAS ever did. Different characters taking the spotlight is a common wish by everyone but it does not change what xmen is or gives Disney a liberty to do something new that is not like the source material at all.
    Thought the comics had lots of different series that did different things with the X-Men or changed up what the ideas where about?

This is the first time anyone has used the term character drama to describe infinity war. some of the major criticism of infinity war that stuck was it was an empty spectacle.
    Well, when you consider that Thanos is the main character and that heavy emphasis is placed on how the characters deal with the Gauntlet, it does a lot to be more then spectacle. Maybe "character drama" was the wrong word, but I do stand by my main opinion that that movie did characterization better then the Fox movies did in general.

in xmen the heart, drama, gutt and suffering is never secondary to the fun, spectacles and jokes. in xmen you get the heart first and the heart comes from the character relationships, world, tone.
    Sounds more like the MCU then what Fox did with the brand, but I am weird like that.

X-men needs their own heart from the comics. they need to give mcu a new heart I guess. they are already sympathetic figures since unlike mcu characters mutants are not loved and xmen is driven by soap operaness. Feige once said the heart of MCU is the jokes, reason mcu does not need to go dark.. I don't what he really means but it does not apply here.
    Guess proof will be in the pudding.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Maybe because the latter are filmmakers and Claremont is not? (Just saying...)

Because Claremont wrote most of the stories. Also when are Marvel studios film makers? Marvel studios is known for firing film makers. .
    LucasFilm did really darn well doing their own thing (3/4 rate of success). Marvel Studios has an even better rate compared to Fox. While one may not subjectively like the results of either,.
    If marvel studios has a better rate the genre won't be struggling for artistic relevance, Marvel studios now has another chance to start afresh with X-Men. they need to dark knight the hell out of their xmen movies because right now, marvel studios are like the new batman and Robin. believe me, I have never see this type of backlash for a genre, not even in the YA days when they were splitting last books in 2 parts. I am a long time comic fan since superman 1978 who is not almost embarrassed to admit I like comics movies now seeing what punch bags these films have become.

Well, when you consider that Thanos is the main character and that heavy emphasis is placed on how the characters deal with the Gauntlet, it does a lot to be more then spectacle. Maybe "character drama" was the wrong word, but I do stand by my main opinion that that movie did characterization better then the Fox movies did in general.
    Its okay to stand by your beleifs that it did everything better but Thanos and infinity war is more like X-Men 3 mashed up with xmen apocalypse. x-men would never get away with a movie like infinity wars. xmen only works as drama movies with limited use of CGI and stories that are not as easy as alien invasion.

Sounds more like the MCU then what Fox did with the brand, but I am weird like that.
    No I Don't see it because MCU is nothing like the films you yourself mentioned. Logan, First class or DOFP. I believe this is what Disney has to chase, not infinity wars. is just strange some here keep interchanging xmen and avengers. xmen and avengers are not the same. you can't substitute one of the other.

Guess proof will be in the pudding.
    The proof is already in comics. marvel studios should have their work cut out for them. why do I feel things are looking so hard here? when I am being asked to ignore Claremont and embrace the ideas of goofy xmen. perhaps it is because marvel studios don't want to tell xmen stories and we are about to realise they would not get away with that kind direction.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-17-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Because Claremont wrote most of the stories. Also when are Marvel studios film makers? Marvel studios is known for firing film makers. . I just read William Dafoe piece on the status of comic movies. he just said the difference between the spiderman movies of now and then is that film makers like raimi got the chance to make his movies and that is not what happens anymore. How many film makers have marvel studios fired or those that spoke about the bad experience? there are many.

If marvel studios has a better rate the genre won't be struggling for artistic relevance, Marvel studios now has another chance to start afresh with X-Men. they need to dark knight the hell out of their xmen movies because right now, marvel studios are like the new batman and Robin. believe me, I have never see this type of backlash for a genre, not even in the YA days when they were splitting last books in 2 parts.

Its okay to stand by your beleifs that it did everything better but Thanos and infinity war is more like X-Men 3 mashed up with xmen apocalypse because x-men would never get away with a movie like infinity wars. xmen only works as compelling drama driven movies with limited use of CGI and stories that are not was easy as alien invasion.

No I Don't see it because MCU is nothing like what the films you yourself mentioned. Logan, First class or DOFP. I believe this is what Disney has to chase, not infinity wars.

The proof is already in comics. marvel studios should have their work cut out for them. why do I feel this feeling things are looking so hard for them? perhaps it is because marvel studios are not telling marvel comics stories but Disney stories and are about to realise they would not get away with that kind direction when it comes x-men.
    The X-Men movies were bad. Everyone wanted them to stop and for Disney to take over. They practically begged for a decade. Moviegoers want the aesthetics of the Avengers in an episodic extended universe. Basically Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, or better yet, the MCU.

I don't think the X-Men are gonna suffer because of this. An X-Men Endgame is what people want. An epic. We already have Logan. We don't need more. Maybe a streaming show to calm some fans down for canceling The Gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The X-Men movies were bad. Everyone wanted them to stop and for Disney to take over.

some of us are aware Disney honestly struggles with adult and grittier content which is what x-men moslty is. most who wanted Disney to take over wanted Disney to bring back miramax or touch Stone or create another universe that could handle xmen, x-force, daredevil and the punisher without having to destroy their tone or limit their stories.

They practically begged for a decade. Moviegoers want the aesthetics of the Avengers in an episodic extended universe. Basically Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, or better yet, the MCU.
    the closest thing xmen had to harry Potter was xmen evolution. a TV series that had a more serious tone than mcu and could adapt many complex x-men stories that MCU would never touch. like harry Potter, every season or books got heavier and darker to mcu that gets more goofy. Claremont was right to use harry potter and game of thrones to explain what xmen could be in live action.
    I don't think the X-Men are gonna suffer because of this. An X-Men Endgame is what people want. An epic. We already have Logan. We don't need more. Maybe a streaming show to calm some fans down for canceling The Gifted.
    Logan not Endgame represented what the xmen world is at its best. we need more films like logan to define what xmen represent more in the marvel universe instead of endgame which is an avengers type of movie. Endgame is a Disney themed diluted take of Days of future past or legion's quest prelude to the Age of Apocalypse story. it makes no sense for xmen to be like Endgame when they already have their own kind of stories from the comics.

X-Men is not meant to be Avengers. they are supposed to represent another side of marvel, MCU has yet to explore in story or themes, Turing xmen to avengers 2.0 is the last thing Marvel studios should do with x-men. its a waste of the xmen source material.

If you want an endgame xmen, Disney can make the apocalypse solution as long as they don't dilute the story Disney endgame style. nothing wrong with the heroes killing a baby after all there has been many world war fictional stories what ifs of killing Hitler as a baby.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-18-2019 at 12:45 AM.

The X-Men movies were bad. Everyone wanted them to stop and for Disney to take over. They practically begged for a decade. Moviegoers want the aesthetics of the Avengers in an episodic extended universe. Basically Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, or better yet, the MCU.

Thank you. Some people are going to pretend that last 3 movies Fox made weren't X-men Apocalypse, X-men Dark Phoenix and New Mutants. I don't care what you think of the MCU or if you loved Logan,DoFP or X2. It is undeniable that X-men needed a new fresh direction.

The FoX-Men movies were made by people who don't know, don't care, and dislike the comics. Fun fact: They (Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg) knew so little of the comics, that they only put Psylocke in the movie because they thought she looked cool. Her actress, Olivia Munn, had to explain many parts of the X-Men lore to them, and they were completely unaware that her twin brother was Captain Britain -- you know, the most essential character to her backstory?

It needs to be said: An actress knew more about the lore than the people making the damn movie! That's not who I want to be making these movies in any way.

Also, consider that the FoX-Men movies took out everything fun and only focused on mutant racism. This, combined with the Fantastic Four, meant they were basically holding all the good stuff hostage. They probably didn't even know they had this stuff, given they had the rights to Captain Britain but didn't know who he even was.

To wit:
    - Galactus, the Silver Surfer, and the other Heralds
    - Doctor Doom and Latveria
    - X-Men adjacent teams: New Mutants, X-Factor, Excalibur, Alpha Flight, X-Force etc.
    - Weapon X
    - Hellfire Club
    - Exiles
    - Mojoworld
    - Cyttorak
    - Phoenix Force
    - Age of Apocalypse
    - Kang the Conqueror
    - The Sentinels
    - Annihilus and the Annihilation Wave
    - The Negative Zone
    - Moloids
    - Most of the named Skrulls
    - The Shi'ar
    - The Brood
    - The Phalanx
    - The Savage Land
    - S.W.O.R.D.
    - Otherworld and the Captain Britain Corps
    - The Thieves' Guild and the Assassins Guild
    - Limbo
    - The Future Foundation
    - Mr. Sinister and the Marauders
    - The Molecule Man
    - The Galactic Council
    - The Beyonder

I don't even know how people can complain "The MCU is too colorful, too lighthearted, too funny" when they're based on freaking superhero comics.

Also, there were many things that were bad, which probably stemmed from their ignorance of the source. You have stupid things like Storm idolizing Mystique, Mystique in general being some heroic paragon of virtue, Angel and Psylocke being bad guys, Apocalypse with no Mr. Sinister (who never shows up to oppose Cyclops either), Mojoworld only as a gag in Deadpool 2, and them openly making fun of the source material.

Bring on the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I'm so ready for an MCU take on the X-Men. Gimme the full on MCU experience Feige with all the crossover, jokes, and fun it will encompass
    I am not ready for this or let me say I will be prepared for this. it will be like reliving Rian Johnson's Last Jedi. Although though, it may be a good thing. Feige is not as talented as the media has made him out be, His X-Men may finally highlight this point.

I have never heard Feige say anything about x-men that has never come off as ignorant to the source material, its like he has a problem understanding the High ends aspects of comics. I have seen many of his interviews and unlike James Mangold, Bryan Singer or Christpher Nolan. there is a sixth scene or 11th dimension that Feige seems to lack.it would be best he gets more intellectual household names directors like Steven Soderbergh to direct xmen and he stays away less from the project.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-18-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    The FoX-Men movies were made by people who don't know, don't care, and dislike the comics. Fun fact: They (Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg) knew so little of the comics, that they only put Psylocke in the movie because they thought she looked cool. Her actress, Olivia Munn, had to explain many parts of the X-Men lore to them, and they were completely unaware that her twin brother was Captain Britain -- you know, the most essential character to her backstory?

It needs to be said: An actress knew more about the lore than the people making the damn movie! That's not who I want to be making these movies in any way.

Also, consider that the FoX-Men movies took out everything fun and only focused on mutant racism. This, combined with the Fantastic Four, meant they were basically holding all the good stuff hostage. They probably didn't even know they had this stuff, given they had the rights to Captain Britain but didn't know who he even was.

To wit:
    - X-Men adjacent teams: New Mutants, X-Factor, Excalibur, Alpha Flight, X-Force etc.
    - Weapon X
    - Hellfire Club
    - Exiles
    - Mojoworld
    - Cyttorak
    - Phoenix Force
    - Age of Apocalypse
    - Kang the Conqueror
    - The Sentinels
    - The Negative Zone
    - Moloids
    - The Shi'ar
    - The Brood
    - The Phalanx
    - The Savage Land
    - S.W.O.R.D.
    - Limbo
    - The Future Foundation
    - The Molecule Man
    - The Galactic Council
    - The Beyonder

I don't even know how people can complain "The MCU is too colorful, too lighthearted, too funny" when they're based on freaking superhero comics.

Also, there were many things that were bad, which probably stemmed from their ignorance of the source. You have stupid things like Storm idolizing Mystique, Mystique in general being some heroic paragon of virtue, Angel and Psylocke being bad guys, Apocalypse with no Mr. Sinister (who never shows up to oppose Cyclops either), Mojoworld only as a gag in Deadpool 2, and them openly making fun of the source material.

Bring on the MCU.
    I think it's ironic that Fox hired filmmakers to make the X-Men more dark and "serious", which is what some people want them to be in the MCU, while at the same time being the reason they were stripped of all their comicbook charm.

I know GoTG is a circus, but there have been more serious beats like the end of Infinity War.

I like how people complained about the comics not creating anything new for the X-Men to use on film when you can write a whole list that could fuel X-Men films for years.

I think it's ironic that Fox hired filmmakers to make the X-Men more dark and "serious", which is what some people want them to be in the MCU, while at the same time being the reason they were stripped of all their comicbook charm.

I know GoTG is a circus, but there have been more serious beats like the end of Infinity War.

I like how people complained about the comics not creating anything new for the X-Men to use on film when you can write a whole list that could fuel X-Men films for years.

Neither GOTG or IW pose any serious beats. one is a circus, one is an animated live action with zero writing or character driven arcs. Fox made xmen dark and serious because that is what x-men was our shall I say the story they chose to dO. This also applied to their cartoons. There is not really a factual thing as stripped of comic book charm because comic book charm has depends on the comics.

superman is not meant to be batman, spiderman and mcu are not meant to be xmen. the charm of xmen was that it used comics to reflect our own world as much as possible. anything else right now that is all about the fun slate of comic book fun will feel like another empty Disney product. that is our angle for us that support intellectual serious xmen.

Can Disney even make a goof on any xmen storyline as they do with MCU? I can't name one with 100% justification. Not even Mojoverse.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-18-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

To wit:
    - Weapon X
    - Hellfire Club
    - Exiles
    - Mojoworld
    - Cyttorak
    - Phoenix Force
    - Age of Apocalypse
    - Kang the Conqueror
    - The Sentinels
    - The Negative Zone
    - Moloids
    - The Shi'ar
    - The Brood
    - The Phalanx
    - The Savage Land
    - S.W.O.R.D.
    - Limbo
    - The Future Foundation
    - The Molecule Man
    - The Galactic Council
    - The Beyonder

Bring on the MCU.
    I just saw your post.

You make some good points, I just still think X-men in the MCU should usher a new era for the MCU, a game changer for them and a movie that will be in a real debate about movies, that is what xmen should be than another flavour of the week mcu movie. Everything you said is in the xmen source material, Disney should just treat it as HBO does games of thrones, which is so far the best adaption of any literature I have seen brought to life.There are many inspiration they can draw from Avatar, Blade Runner, Inception, Birdman, Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes, Star Trek. Marvel should movie xmen away from GOTG/IW to give it its own distinctive edge.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-18-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Neither GOTG or IW pose any serious beats. one is a circus, one is an animated live action with zero writing or character driven arcs. Fox made xmen dark and serious because that is what x-men was our shall I say the story they chose to dO. This also applied to their cartoons. There is not really a factual thing as stripped of comic book charm because comic book charm has depends on the comics.

superman is not meant to be batman, spiderman and mcu are not meant to be xmen. the charm of xmen was that it used comics to reflect our own world as much as possible. anything else right now that is all about the fun slate of comic book fun will feel like another empty Disney product. that is our angle for us that support intellectual serious xmen.

Can Disney even make a goof on any xmen storyline as they do with MCU? I can't name one with 100% justification. Not even Mojoverse.
    They're living on a sentient island and mutants hatched from eggs a boy laid. They can try to make a Joker movie, but you can't push away their fantasy side because it makes people take it more seriously.

The Star Wars prequels explained out a republic can become a dictatorship, but it was told using puppets and cgi.

Because Claremont wrote most of the stories.
    Not so sure, given how long the franchise has been running and just how many other authors have added their voices and ideas to it.

Also when are Marvel studios film makers? Marvel studios is known for firing film makers. .
    A company that produces movies, by definition, is a filmmaker (technically, employs filmmakers, but generalization for discussion). More the point I was making is that I'm not sure a comics writer is the best judge of writing for film, given the different nature of the medium.

If marvel studios has a better rate the genre won't be struggling for artistic relevance, Marvel studios now has another chance to start afresh with X-Men. they need to dark knight the hell out of their xmen movies because right now, marvel studios are like the new batman and Robin. believe me, I have never see this type of backlash for a genre, not even in the YA days when they were splitting last books in 2 parts. I am a long time comic fan since superman 1978 who is not almost embarrassed to admit I like comics movies now seeing what punch bags these films have become.
    What backlash and struggle?

Its okay to stand by your beleifs that it did everything better but Thanos and infinity war is more like X-Men 3 mashed up with xmen apocalypse.
    Don't really see it. Both those movies had very poorly-focused plots and weak characterizations (esp. X3). Say what you about Infinity War, it stayed on target for the story the Russo brothers were telling and juggled its mega cast effectively not only giving everyone a piece of the puzzle, but character moments to make them more then just action figures onscreen. (IMHO, X3 and Apocalypse have more in common with IM2 or Thor: The Dark World.)

x-men would never get away with a movie like infinity wars.
    What do you mean by "get away" with? Would bomb at the box office or something?

xmen only works as drama movies with limited use of CGI and stories that are not as easy as alien invasion.
    Frankly, from what I've seen of the comics, X-Men does more then drama. Heck, I own issues where the main plots are high school hijinks and rescuing turkeys, not to mention wacky sci-fi stuff that's far less grounded then Infinity War.

No I Don't see it because MCU is nothing like the films you yourself mentioned. Logan, First class or DOFP.
    Think about how those movies were more or less character-centered (you can throw in The Wolverine, too, for that matter). IMHO, the original three movies where more driven by themes that characters happened to slot into, if that makes any sense. (Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix, IMHO, where also more plot-driven, but I don't think were as well-thought out in terms of the main idea and story construction -- and I say that as someone who likes Apocalypse and thought Dark Phoenix could have been a lot worse). The listed ones, in my opinion, really explored the characters and the plots and conflicts really centered on their decisions and drives. IMHO, that's mostly what you get out of the MCU. Don't know if that makes any sense, but there it is.

I believe this is what Disney has to chase, not infinity wars.
    Maybe?

is just strange some here keep interchanging xmen and avengers. xmen and avengers are not the same. you can't substitute one of the other.
    Don't think anyone is doing that; heck, the Avengers movies are different from the other subseries in the franchise.

The proof is already in comics. marvel studios should have their work cut out for them. why do I feel things are looking so hard here? when I am being asked to ignore Claremont and embrace the ideas of goofy xmen. perhaps it is because marvel studios don't want to tell xmen stories and we are about to realise they would not get away with that kind direction.
    Or maybe other people want to see a different side of the comics explored?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)