Page 245 of 325 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think they might keep most of the cast of Deadpool. They have a great Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Domino, and Cable. It's a good starting point, and Deadpool was more or less completely isolated from the rest of the X-Movies. Even the time period, it's indistinct which year Deadpool takes place in but it's pretty obvious it's in the 2000's so it's easy to slip into the MCU. It's not even that hard to pretend that Deadpool was an MCU movie the whole time even though there was no character crossover.

I honestly think they will keep Deadpool.

They are going to completely reboot the X-Men, New Mutants, and Gambit. They won't keep any of that in the MCU. They might try and get Michael Fassbender to do Magneto because he is really great at it and they can just include him as a new Magneto in the reboot. Since they own the footage of the other X-Movies now, they can even re-use some of the WWII footage of Magneto and the concentration camp. I might be wrong though, Marvel may want as clean a break as possible from Dark Phoenix so they may not keep any of the actors no matter how good they might be.
    I dont think Deadpool will be in the MCU. His movie and tone is a complete departure from and not one that I think Marvel Studios will want to incorporate itno their universe. Deadpool 3 may be made, but it may likely be considered an alternate universe that doesnt tie into the MCU. That seems likely especially since the concept of the multiverse exists now and he can coexist without it needing to fit in or make sense with the MCU's plans

All-New Member

One insider said that Disney was partly motivated to walk away from the negotiations because it wants Feige’s full attention on the newly-acquired Fox properties. After “X-Men: Dark Phoenix” bombed, one person familiar with Walt Disney Studios said co-chairman Alan Bergman insisted talks with Sony end. Another insider disputed “Dark Phoenix” as a motivator, but said Bergman led the charge on the Spider-Man deal.
    not confirmed yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    For the library, to help build Disney+. They don’t care about future films plan.
    I don't know how you can post something like this and mean it seriously. They don't care about making hundreds of millions of dollars?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think they might keep most of the cast of Deadpool. They have a great Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Domino, and Cable. It's a good starting point, and Deadpool was more or less completely isolated from the rest of the X-Movies. Even the time period, it's indistinct which year Deadpool takes place in but it's pretty obvious it's in the 2000's so it's easy to slip into the MCU. It's not even that hard to pretend that Deadpool was an MCU movie the whole time even though there was no character crossover.

I honestly think they will keep Deadpool.

They are going to completely reboot the X-Men, New Mutants, and Gambit. They won't keep any of that in the MCU. They might try and get Michael Fassbender to do Magneto because he is really great at it and they can just include him as a new Magneto in the reboot. Since they own the footage of the other X-Movies now, they can even re-use some of the WWII footage of Magneto and the concentration camp. I might be wrong though, Marvel may want as clean a break as possible from Dark Phoenix so they may not keep any of the actors no matter how good they might be.
    I hope they keep Deadpool like it already exist and not try to turn it into a MCU style movie. As far as reboot, they will only reboot X-Men. New Mutants is to far along to reboot. With Gambit, there is no movie to reboot.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-22-2019 at 09:21 PM.

BANNED

There is no secret Disney bought Fox for the library to build Disney+. There are plenty of articles and quotes about this, just google it.
    They can build a library and still be interested in future films (which, you might be surprised to find out...builds the library even further). They’re not mutually exclusive ideas.

Buck up and support your claims, or stop claiming them. Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    They can build a library and still be interested in future films (which, you might be surprised to find out...builds the library even further). They’re not mutually exclusive ideas.

Buck up and support your claims, or stop claiming them. Lol.
    You can google this too, Disney has only shown interest in Avatar. The Fox movies they are releasing are the ones that’s already filmed and the ones that already started production, these was too far along to stop. The future planned Fox projects that hadn’t gone into production has been scraped.
    This stuff is not hard to find.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-22-2019 at 10:33 PM.

BANNED

You can google this too, Disney has only shown interest in Avatar. The Fox movies they are releasing are the ones that’s already filmed and the ones that already started production, these was too far along to stop. The future planned Fox projects that hadn’t gone into production has been scraped.
    This stuff is not hard to find.
    So link it to me. Show me links that state Disney isn’t going to use their newly acquired properties in new projects.

Please. I’m begging you.

Btw they can’t be speculation pieces from people with a bias.

Here is a couple of films not in production being move if Disney canceled everything these films wouldn't be made

Also moving is “Empty Man,” an adaptation of a Boom! Studios horror graphic novel about a former cop who witnesses a cult trying to summon an evil supernatural entity, and “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie,” an adaptation of the hit West End musical starring Richard E. Grant. “Empty Man” is being moved to August 7, 2020; while “Jamie” is getting moved to October 23, 2020.

Here is Disney planning make more planets of the apes
    https://screenrant.com/planet-apes-m...future-disney/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

Here is a couple of films not in production being move if Disney canceled everything these films wouldn't be made

Here is Disney planning make more planets of the apes
    https://screenrant.com/planet-apes-m...future-disney/
    Stahp!

We all know that $60 billion was too much to spend for just Avatar and a “back catalog”.

Well, we all should know.

There is Avatar, Kingsmen, Planet of Apes and Terminator. Fear Street from RL Stine and Z which is a reboot, Zorro. These are stuff that should get multiple movies so it isn't just Avatar. They were 276 stuff in early development(or development Hell for years hasn't gone anywhere) at Fox which means no real money that was spent in to and Disney canceled all of them. Which is just clean up move honestly.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 08-23-2019 at 12:05 AM.

BANNED

Just a couple, lol

BANNED

Canceling a studio's lost causes as a basis for not caring is the sort of thing you say when you don't care if your opinion has any validation behind it and you're just stumping a point.

BANNED

I’m not saying 21CF wasn’t a mess, everything Rupert Murdoch touches is a mess, especially his cable news channel.

Mighty Member

Canceling the movies was a rather smart idea. Whenever a company buys another company, downsizing happens. You can see this in their products, too. A film studio cannot afford to throw millions at movies and then throw millions more for advertising. Canceling several Fox movies should have been simply expected.

BANNED

I’m not saying 21CF wasn’t a mess, everything Rupert Murdoch touches is a mess, especially his cable news channel.
    Well, you sorta can't have it both ways. If 21CF is a mess and Disney is merely wiping up the floor.....that's quite different than your point. Maybe it's time to just admit you overstated your point.