Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Tony Stark reveals an x-traitor

Was it ever revealed who the x-traitor pretending to be a mutant on the team was after Tony Stark revealed from sinister files before destroying it?

Quote Originally Posted by leo View Post
    was it ever revealed who the x-traitor pretending to be a mutant on the team was after tony stark revealed from sinister files before destroying it?
    nooooooooo.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

Its gonna be KT.

Astonishing Member

Its logan, he's not a mutant or even a people, he's a wolverine that became a people with space alien techno magic.(member that plot point)

Whoever it is, I don’t think they would be able to access Krakoa without help since they would need to be a mutant. They also wouldn’t have been able to live in X-Man’s “paradise.” So that already eliminates sooooo many candidates. There was an instance during X-Men: Legacy when the Children of the Vault resurfaced where Luz referred to Indra as her “brother.” Now that wasn’t actually making a reference to any familial ties but just like Storm calls Jean “her sister”, that could’ve been a hint that Indra isn’t a mutant but belongs to the “family” of the posthumans/proto homo Novissima

I wouldn’t care for that since I love Indra and would rather he be on the side of his friends and found family, but if there’s anyone out of all the X-Men, he makes the most sense.
    Last edited by Tycon; 11-30-2019 at 11:38 AM.

It's Logan.

Wasn't this character an alcoholic at one point? Hasn't he attacked the X-Men several times? Isn't he best friends with Scarlet Witch who depowered millions of mutants? Why would we believe a single thing this villain says?

Astonishing Member

I think it will be Colossus. He was planted during Astonishing X-men when they found him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Spectacular Member

more likely this never gets mentioned in the books again

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    more likely this never gets mentioned in the books again
    It was mentioned recently in sinister secrets in hox/pox
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

For all we know it was a reference to Sinister who is genetically a mutant thanks to Thunderbird I

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Could be Kitty. Remember, she can't use the portals.
    Thats what I think too.

She was actually once suggested to be a Neo instead of a mutant, but I think all forgot that.

Indra could be an option, but he's to low level to play such an important role.
    The annual X-Books awards election has started. Who were your favorite heroes, series and stories?

******You can vote for the X-Books Awards 2019 HERE******

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    For all we know it was a reference to Sinister who is genetically a mutant thanks to Thunderbird I
    I think that the suggestion was someone that was a x-men and was part of the teams

Sinister being a traitor is expected
    Zethrimon unblock me

Even humans can go through the gates. Kate canít go in for some other reason, her not going through the portal isnít predicated on whether or not sheís a mutant.