Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
Now I do like this idea. A mutant illuminati and telepathic council, the hydra angle and pure bloods and th le cosmic energy of the snap. The governments having registration laws and the remnants of fallen agencies forming Orchis. I think it all works.
I love your idea of the Externals being like purebloods.Operating like some Cabal taking care of mutants through history but also a sort of mutant supremacy movement that Xavier and his school don't want to be part of.It
could also be great to say Sinister is not a mutant but through gene splicing has created a few mutants for the Nazis and so perhaps he is the one with the Nazis who created the Children of the Vault or the Weapon X programme,as he's been fighting a secret war against the Externals.This dovetails nicely into the Messiah war storyline why when Hope and Cable appear they are sought out as a treasure by the Externals,X-Men,Weapon X or marked for death by the Children of the Vault. It would also be cool to fuse the idea that the Phoenix force is an entity kept by the Celestials as some creator with no will of its own but is an entity that has agency with whoever it serves,so Cable stole the entity from containment by Celestials and housed it in Hope to give them a fighting chance as their universe is ravaged by the Phalanx.