Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
There is no mistake being made with Wolverine, Wolverine gets attention because fans like him. I have travel to DC fan land I have seen now DC fans do the same thing with Batman. Batman and Wolverine do not take away spotlight they give spotlight. People who are at good manage characters understand this fact. Anyways Russo did Cap/Iron Man how a Cyclops/Wolverine relationship is supposed to be and the made boy scout character in Cap cool to audiences and gigantic stuck up dick like Singer made Cyclops. The Russo would be awesome on the X-men. Plus Russo have proved they are 1,000 times better than anyone who has directed a Fox X- men movie at balancing character time on screen. Infinity War is a clinic like 20 to 25 significant characters are in the movie and they manage to give a Cap,Thor,Hulk,Iron Man, Scarlet Witch character arcs or sub stories and bunch of other characters got something small stuff to do. And the movie was still mostly about Thanos.
Batman is a pure solo hero. Wolverine is a spin off solo hero. He does not need any more spotlight in an X-Men movie. I am tired of seeing some defending all the flaws MCU would likely make like Fox did. It was not cool when Fox made Wolverine the center of the universe, it would not be cool when MCU does the same. Also isnt this some of the genuine complains with the fox movies. Too much Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto.

Anyways Russo did Cap/Iron Man how a Cyclops/Wolverine relationship is supposed to be and the made boy scout character in Cap cool to audiences and gigantic stuck up dick like Singer made Cyclops.
Wolverine and Cyke are not like Cap/Iron Man.
The Russo would be awesome on the X-men.
Why didn't they come up with a better script than Endgame? X-Men movies should be nothing like Avengers.