Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    X-Force won't get canceled because DP is a hit and I doubt the average person is even aware a New Mutants movie is coming out. So no they won't get pounded because nobody will care.

Are they really that old? I've never honestly noticed.

But yeah, I like the idea at keeping them young to start off. Isn't that what they did for the ultimate X-Men too?
    X-Force may not get cancelled but it could end up becoming a shell for what it was originally meant to be. The average person knew new mutants was coming out, it was very much Fox venom's and like venom, we have seen how the media and some who only liked marvel made movies by Disney have tried to hurt the film or make people not interested but thankfully that did not work with Venom and was never going to work with new mutants either, also when you consider Fox has a superior track record to Sony and new mutants was announced after Logan with deadpool becoming a surprise hit for not being the typical comic movie we have seen a 100 times.. the average person was aware that comic movies wanted to branch out to other subgenres including horror. Disney putting a stop to that will create a lot of massive backlash, especially if new mutants does come out on streaming and turns out great.
    Last edited by Hall; 10-11-2018 at 11:07 AM.