Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4870
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    After they soft-reboot...
    People generally do not do any kind of reboot with massively successful franchises.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    People generally do not do any kind of reboot with massively successful franchises.
    Well that’s what set photos of Avenegrs 4 are hinting at and what the rumors are saying. Not to mention time travel was present in the original storyline.

Also I think they would want to erase the disaster that was Inhumans from MCU.

BANNED

Well that’s what set photos of Avenegrs 4 are hinting at...
    How?
    ...and what the rumors are saying.
    Rumours on the internet. Right. Sorry, not credible.
    Not to mention time travel was present in the original storyline.
    Was there rebooting present in the original storyline? Time travel doesn't reboot.

Wait, hang on, by soft-reboot, do you merely mean the people Thanos killed won't stay dead?

Avengers 4 has finished filming, and Marvel Studios is not currently allowed to use any Fox properties. Sp no, the X-Men are not getting booted into Avengers 4.
    Last edited by Carabas; 09-04-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Avengers 4 has finished filming, but it's not done yet(post production/CGI/editing, etc). Dark Phoenix is filming right now and is scheduled for release months before Avengers 4. The final paperwork for the acquisition could in theory go through before its release, and they could add an after credits 30 second scene to hint at FF/X-Men (if they wanted to). Nothing is certain yet. If I were them, I'd just end A4 with a hint of the Celestials/Eternals(explaining Thanos as a Deviant variant Eternal), and then use that film to get the mutant concept fleshed out down the road when the rights are firm in hand.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    How?

Rumours on the internet. Right. Sorry, not credible.
    They are revisiting the events of first Avenger film which would alternate phase 2 & 3. Not to mention there is the mid-credit scene of Ant-man & The Wasp to support this.

Avengers 4 has finished filming, and Marvel Studios is not currently allowed to use any Fox properties. Sp no, the X-Men are not getting booted into Avengers 4.
    Not saying they are going to be in Avengers 4. That stuff can come later.

BANNED

They are revisiting the events of first Avenger film which would alternate phase 2 & 3. Not to mention there is the mid-credit scene of Ant-man & The Wasp to support this.
    We have seen set pics of Ant-Man inserted into one of the group shots from the Battle of New York in Avengers 1, so we do know there's SOME sort of timeline shenanigans going on.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Avengers 4 has finished filming, but it's not done yet(post production/CGI/editing, etc). Dark Phoenix is filming right now and is scheduled for release months before Avengers 4. The final paperwork for the acquisition could in theory go through before its release, and they could add an after credits 30 second scene to hint at FF/X-Men (if they wanted to). Nothing is certain yet. If I were them, I'd just end A4 with a hint of the Celestials/Eternals(explaining Thanos as a Deviant variant Eternal), and then use that film to get the mutant concept fleshed out down the road when the rights are firm in hand.
    I heard that they still have to review the rights contract and cancel it before Marvel can use them.

Honestly, nothing is certain yet.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Also I think they would want to erase the disaster that was Inhumans from MCU.
    I’d like to think they’d just reintroduce them in a fantastic four movie and just pretend that abomination of a show never happened.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

... the Wolverine & The X-Men cartoon... had MCU producers and writers on it and thinking... possibly... again with the MCU X-Men.
    ... Then they will get Thor: Ragnarok writers Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost to work on the X-Men films since they worked on the Wolverine & The X-Men cartoon and X-Books. ...
    And FEIGE!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm sure Kyle & Yost would JUMP at the chance to work on an X-Men movie, and there's few writers I'd trust more with the source material.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’d like to think they’d just reintroduce them in a fantastic four movie and just pretend that abomination of a show never happened.
    I never checked out the show. It was that bad?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    You sure about that? 'Cause this sounds better:

... and could make perfect sense. Given what we were shown through CW, retroactively designating the twins as Mutants, shouldn't be a problem. In fact, it would fit nicely & work quite well, almost like it was meant to be. Unless somethin' more was added in IW, that elaborated on the origin of their abilities, I'd say the door was left open on purpose. Call it hedging your bets, and think... 'latent'. Then look to their former/soon to be again in the near future half-sister Polaris' first appearance, and her debut storyline, in the original run of the comics.
    They were the only ones to survive Strucker's eXperiments... why? They were referred to as 'enhanced', which was more about what they could do, not what they are. It was said the stone in Loki's scepter "unlocked" their powers, suggesting they were not only latent, but inherent. Vision's a synthetic being, Wanda is not. There's wiggle room there, at the very least.
    Oh, and it wouldn't be backtracking, as much as it would be fillin' in.
    Agreed, latent Mutant powers being activated by an outside, usually tech source, is comics canon. Hence why I brought up Polaris, in particular, due to her association with the twins & Mags. And this, has never been eXplicitly specified, that I know of.

Edit: So no need to change anything, just clarify.
    Just wanted to elaborate a lil' bit, on the the twins.

Doubt that's by accident. More like, by design. Use your imagination, and think... PSIONICS. Not only in relation to the plethora of TP/TK Mutants, but even beyond, to the elementals & various energy generators/conduits. It's so obvious, even a blind person could see it.
    What did I tell ya...

Anyone else worried Dark Phoenix is 5 months from release with no trailer of any kind not even teaser and was still film CGI heavy scenes a week or so ago given set photos.