Page 172 of 325 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Imo, XMen will never join the MCU. I think Disney and/or Feige don’t want them to join. If they did want them to join, they would have did it immediately.
    Then I for one am glad that you’re not in charge of incorporating them in. They just acquired the full rights to one of the biggest franchises within their film juggernaut, holding nearly every piece of the MU at their fingertips. They no longer have to skirt around things like the use of the word mutant or even use of certain characters. And if you’re saying that it’s impossible to fit them in, tell that to literally every new IP that came to be added to the MCU even as late as Phase 3, even squeezing Captain Marvel into the universe and saying she’s been there all along.

I can see the X-men joining the MCU (like 90% sure). Bringing in the X-men this late in the game is gonna be trickier than most other franchises but its still doable.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Wish we had more news on our mutants but this article only mentions that Feige is glad they are home, nothing noteworthy though unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Wish we had more news on our mutants but this article only mentions that Feige is glad they are home, nothing noteworthy though unfortunately.
    I liked this part

"We spent 12 years at Marvel Studios really embracing and digging into all the stories of characters who had never been brought to the screen before, but there would be times when we’d have a supporting player or a reference point or something for a movie and legal would go, ‘don’t forget that characters on that other list and you don’t have access to it.' I’m not talking about Professor X or Wolverine, but there are thousands of characters in those brands and we’d shrug and go okay and figure out another solution. It will be nice to not have to do that."
    FOX only focused on maybe 15-20 characters in 20 years. X-MEN is a big universe!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Makes sense to me.

I was both really excited about seeing them but my logical side of the brain was like...pump the brakes, they haven't even release that Sansa Stark Fox Men movie yet. lol

I'm ready for the Feige X-Men...but I can wait a few more years for a spectacular intro to the MCU.

Stop bickering please. People can have an opinion.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I can see the X-men joining the MCU (like 90% sure). Bringing in the X-men this late in the game is gonna be trickier than most other franchises but its still doable.
    I think them joining the mcu late is actually a blessing for Disney. If the mcu starts to cool off in popularity or sales after endgame, the xmen will be an ideal franchise to reinvigorate things.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I liked this part

FOX only focused on maybe 15-20 characters in 20 years. X-MEN is a big universe!
    I would say that really only focused on 4 to 5 characters but who's counting lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I would say that really only focused on 4 to 5 characters but who's counting lol
    I meant as far as appearing in the movie. Guess that doesn't really count as focus though.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I meant as far as appearing in the movie. Guess that doesn't really count as focus though.
    yes exactly lolol. (^_^)
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I think is not going to happen, we’ll never see the xmen in the mcu. There is no logical way to introduce them in the mcu.
    I don’t care that you have a problem with my opinion, but you don’t have to be nasty and insulting.
    There’s plenty of ways to introduce them. It’s comic book movies. They don’t have to make logical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    There’s plenty of ways to introduce them. It’s comic book movies. They don’t have to make logical sense.
    It does have to make sense within it's own setting. "Magic A is Magic A" and all that.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

At the end of the day, all things considered, I can't wait to see what Feige and all of these awesome directors that Marvel Studios pulls in, can do with the X-Men.

It's like Hickman coming back or something.

I don't see an issue with adding mutants to the MCU the Avengers, FF, Spider-Man, and Dr. Strange all predated the X-Men in the actual Marvel Universe.

In the Marvel Universe for centuries the mutant population was extremely small like only a handful at a time so most lived in the shadows either thinking they were unique or knowing there weren't enough mutants to fight back if persecuted. It wasn't until around the time of the formation of the X-Men that the mutant population blew up and the general public went from thinking mutants were the occasional "freak" to a race and possibly next step in human evolution. I don't see why this wouldn't work for the MCU and I mean heck they could use the snap as a reason saying that some of the people returned had a dormant X-Gene activated by their return.