Page 72 of 325 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4870
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

do secret wars
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Give better depictions of the characters & I'm good. Namely a better Storm, with a darker-skinned African actress.

Sabretooth, who had 2 versions & neither were good, imo.

Jackman was no Wolverine.

Rogue could be better.

Don't hero change Mystique or make her a reptile. Lol

Not crazy about RyanPool.

Etc.

Adaptations will be different & the films were a different take. Now I would like to see a reboot with more similarity to the comics.
    Okay, yes... I'll admit he's a little on the tall side, yes, I'm personally a sucker for redemption but the reptile thing is weird... huh? Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Ultimate Member

Thank God! It's all over.

They should cancel the release of the next Fox one and re-name the new Marvel X-men movie X-men: Phoenix...because from the ashes they rise again.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Give better depictions of the characters & I'm good.

A better Storm, with a darker-skinned African actress.

Sabretooth, who had 2 versions & neither were good, imo.

Jackman was no Wolverine.

Rogue could be better.

Don't hero change Mystique or make her a reptile. Lol

Not crazy about RyanPool.

Etc.

Adaptations will be different & the past films were a different take, which is cool. Now I would like to see a reboot with more similarity to the source & more characters getting exsposure.
    I agree with all of this except I enjoy RyanPool. I never liked Jackman as "Wolverine".

Bring in Gambit and not Tatum.

Rogue could DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT BE BETTER. Anna Paquin was terrible and I don't give a hoot if her name is "Anna" she was an AWFUL choice.
    Last edited by Romy Ship; 09-20-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Mighty Member

I pray they tone down the comedic vibe when it comes to the X-Men .

It will be unfair if they replaced Ryan Reynolds, he fought so hard to get the movie greenlit n produced. I will genuinely feel sorry for him.

Edit; I would be more excited with an animated series tbh.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope this doesn't affect Deadpool and X-force. these are fine and i don't want Disney to ruin them.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I would be totally fine with recasting everyone but Ryan Reynolds. He literally is Deadpool. He is the ONLY reason why the original movie was made and was an HUGE success. I don't know anyone that would be able to make the character work the way he does.

Bring me an actress worthy of playing Storm, but moreso bring me a writer who can write her as the goddess and powerhouse she should be on screen.
    Find an actor that is shorter, stout, and could play a convincing Wolverine.
    Find an actress and a writer who can do justice to Rogue and Jean Grey (although Sophie is pretty good)

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Hell yeah, 'Blood Ties' and 'Evolutionary War' coming to the big screen, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I would be totally fine with recasting everyone but Ryan Reynolds. He literally is Deadpool. He is the ONLY reason why the original movie was made and was an HUGE success. I don't know anyone that would be able to make the character work the way he does.

Bring me an actress worthy of playing Storm, but moreso bring me a writer who can write her as the goddess and powerhouse she should be on screen.
    Find an actor that is shorter, stout, and could play a convincing Wolverine.
    Find an actress and a writer who can do justice to Rogue and Jean Grey (although Sophie is pretty good)
    What about Mystique? I think Lawrence is good, although the movie Mystique is very different from the comics Mystique.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What about Mystique? I think Lawrence is good, although the movie Mystique is very different from the comics Mystique.
    No no pls not Lawrence. She’s a good actress but not as mystique n I don’t think she wants d role anyway

Come through with some awesome X-Men and FF movies, Feige! I can't wait for this.

I have to agree with Abbz-A on Lawrence. I like her but I think it'd be best to recast everyone with the exception of Ryan. Just wipe the slate clean and do it properly.

A little less comedy too... some is good but it kills it when you try to throw it into every scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Mighty Member

My only wish is that they simply don't rehash old characters because they will forevermore be compared to the old X-Men movies. Instead, make a new roster. Start out with teenagers and work your way up. Instead of Angel, use Jay Guthrie with 10x less stupid. Instead of Jean Grey, use Rachel Summers and have Jean play a background parent role. Instead of Cyclops, I don't know really Franklin Richards I guess. Instead of Beast, have Armor. Instead of Iceman, have Oya.

Build up from there. Don't jump straight into mutant discrimination. Honestly, the source material should take elements of X-Men Evolution.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    I have to agree with Abbz-A on Lawrence. I like her but I think it'd be best to recast everyone with the exception of Ryan. Just wipe the slate clean and do it properly.

A little less comedy too... some is good but it kills it when you try to throw it into every scene.
    Yesss plsss!
    Little comedy, and not during fight scenes .. it really bothers me.