Page 287 of 325 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    First Black Knight insider told to The Lord of the Long box that Gambit tv show is planned for Disney.

Now second scooper Mikey Sutton (earlier he told that Rogue will be a villain in CM2) told that Disney plans Gambit series for Disney +.

Insider Mikey Sutton claims Gambit is coming to Disney+ with a Western slant.
    According to Sutton, the show will take on a gun-slinging Western vibe, yet boast mutant combat, as opposed to shootouts. Sutton stated:

…Gambit will appear in the movies but there is no solo film being discussed. What they see for Gambit is a TV series set in the MCU for Disney+. The tone talked about is a modern Western, a mutant Maverick, if you will, with sly wit and gritty action enveloped by a New Orleans flavor.

According to Sutton, Tatum is completely out, and while anything remains possible, fans should not expect to see the former Magic Mike star take on the card thrower. According to Sutton, the studio is aiming for a Harrison Ford-type actor, yet probably a bit younger. Sutton stated:

Apparently, they prefer somebody younger, a Harrison Ford type, a charmer who is a little rough around the edges…

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-insider.html/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...jcgL1Efw3n7yRt
    Hope it's true

very relieved that Tatum is out...let's get someone leaner, darker, younger and more mysterious.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I dunno if any of those are known to be reliable sources.

I would like Zack Snyder to stay the hell away from ANYTHING Marvel or X-Men related.

As for a Gambit series, I'm down if it means Tatum is gone. With Disney+ using the 90's team as their profile pictures, I can see them being the main X-Men team for the movies and TV shows. I would throw Psylocke and Iceman in there too if it were me.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Zack Snyder is a great cinematographer.
    Honestly... I disagree.

I know people like to throw him that bone but I thought BvS, and especially MoS, had some dreadful cinematography. The fights especially, dreadful. Looked like they just recreated fights from Injustice.

Besides, Zack has... well, never been his own cinematographer? It's usually Larry Fong.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Honestly... I disagree.
    I was throwing shade. Snyder likes making big mythic tableaus, and half-asses the rest. Thanks for the Fong link though.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I was throwing shade. Snyder likes making big mythic tableaus, and half-asses the rest. Thanks for the Fong link though.
    Ahh, I see. I've seen too many people say it as a compliment, so I took it as such. Glad to have the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I wish Marvel gave Zack Snyder the job to do the X-Men under the MCU. I feel like he gets unwarranted flak,his movies seem to be darker than usual comic adaptations plus he likes getting deep and deconstructive.Which would be very cool for a mutant take.Why do all mutants identify as one yet some are privileged ,others ostracised ,fighting amongst themselves?It would be amazing to play with those themes and concepts.Plus we know visuals and action are his forte.I really wish Zack got to do the X-Men and maybe a sequel.
    Is this a late April Fools joke?

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I would like Zack Snyder to stay the hell away from ANYTHING Marvel or X-Men related.

As for a Gambit series, I'm down if it means Tatum is gone. With Disney+ using the 90's team as their profile pictures, I can see them being the main X-Men team for the movies and TV shows. I would throw Psylocke and Iceman in there too if it were me.
    I think it could be.
    The same sources earlier told that Disney plans Excalibur trilogy movies with Black Knight (guy from Externals and Game of Thrones), Kitty, Nightcrawler, Psylocke and Cap Britain. It makes sense for me.

BANNED

Snyder should please stay away from the X-men. I shudder to think what he would do to People like Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Honestly... I disagree.

I know people like to throw him that bone but I thought BvS, and especially MoS, had some dreadful cinematography. The fights especially, dreadful. Looked like they just recreated fights from Injustice.

Besides, Zack has... well, never been his own cinematographer? It's usually Larry Fong.
    Craymond is correct. Snyder's movies have great cinematography, a rare in millennial comic films although the cinematography of X1/X2/DOFP and Logan were great. Most of First Class too. Cinematography is only noticed by people who appreciate movies that are considered real cinema. Usually much older comic book fans not millennials.

As for Snyder as a director, he is style over substance. It will be good if Snyder and Disney could have both stayed away from X-Men, both clans have done severe damage to comic films. X-Men has no future. it ended in 2029 after Logan was killed and X23 took off.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    It will be good if Snyder and Disney could have both stayed away from X-Men, both clans have done severe damage to comic films. X-Men has no future. it ended in 2029 after Logan was killed and X23 took off.
    Fox's X-men have no future, their last ebb will be the New Mutants film. Disney's X-men future is very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Fox's X-men have no future, their last ebb will be the New Mutants film. Disney's X-men future is very bright.
    So bright in fact, they gotta wear...
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I wish Marvel gave Zack Snyder the job to do the X-Men under the MCU. I feel like he gets unwarranted flak,his movies seem to be darker than usual comic adaptations plus he likes getting deep and deconstructive.Which would be very cool for a mutant take.Why do all mutants identify as one yet some are privileged ,others ostracised ,fighting amongst themselves?It would be amazing to play with those themes and concepts.Plus we know visuals and action are his forte.I really wish Zack got to do the X-Men and maybe a sequel.
    Batman v Superman is a damning argument against Snyder working in the genre. Heck, it should've been the end of the Snyder Cut thing.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

https://screenrant.com/thor-love-thu...s-xmen-aliens/

Raise your hands if this is suppose to excite you. Once again MCU is back to their gimmick style of thinking as usual. Where is James Mangold when you need him.

Does Disney know you don't need to set up X-Men gradually in other movies and X-Men needs to be introduced in the opposite direction.

I know I don’t think “X-Men” when I think alien sharks. I think it’s fine for them to poach the X-Men catalog for wacky cosmic villains for wacky cosmic Thor.

I don’t want a wacky cosmic X-Men.