Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
Obscure? Jean has been the at the center of 2 films and a decent size role in 3 films and in the aether in 2 due to Wolverine not being over her death. Beast had a decent role in 5 films, Nightcrawler appeared in 3 films, and Iceman appeared in 4 films even getting character development and love triangle. Colossus got decent representation thanks to the Deadpool films. The only one you mentioned I would consider slightly obscure would be Angel but even his backstory was explored in The Last Stand. I think many of them will be used but I wouldn't call them the "Obscure" X-Men characters many got more back story then even Cyclops and Storm.
I said if the X-men(MCU) are going to use obscure characters it is going to be Jean Grey,Colossus,Nightcrawler,Angel,Beast and Iceman not being around. I didn't say they were obscure they characters that won't be used. I am saying Wolverine,Storm, Cyclops, Xavier are locks for attention. MCU is going to make sure Big names are around. If Marvel taking a riskier approach it won't be for less Wolverine, It is going to be less Beast,Colossus or Nightcrawler who are important characters but none of them are draws that Wolverine is general public. Marvel can roll out just about anybody with Wolverine,Cyclops,Storm and be fine. It is hard for imagine them going with creative line ups with Dark Phoenix doing so poorly,I think they will put the best foot forward in the MCU go very solid and stable line up.